PDA

View Full Version : very happy new Kahr owner!

bmcgators98
03-01-2012, 03:00 PM
New Kahr owner checking in. I made the decision recently to get my CCW permit. I have owned guns for a long time but my pistol never really left the closet. I picked up a CM9 last week to replace a full size 45 ACP that I realized was just too big to ever really use. I found the forum and followed the new gun break in guide by Jacko and also lubed it up per the lube guide. I when to the range to day on my lunch hour and put the first 100 round through it. It functioned flawlessly and was very accurate and fun to shoot. I am very happy with my purchase. I also found and ordered a PJ’s Kydex pocket holster for use as soon as my CCW permit comes back.

I am really looking forward to using the gun and the great information found here. Already thinking about “needing” another Kahr.

Thanks

Tinman507
03-01-2012, 03:56 PM
Congrats on the new gun!

Now that your pistol is out of the closet, do you find that it is unhappy with it's holster, maybe wants to redcorate and begin collecting antiques? :eek:

j/k. Enjoy, it's a fine little firearm!

Bill K
03-01-2012, 05:01 PM
Welcome to KahrTalk.

You got yourself a fine gun. My PM9 carry works for all but a few of my front pants pockets, you should find the same with your CM9. Continued good luck with your new Kahr.

tango1
03-01-2012, 06:00 PM
Congrats, I bought mine last saturday and I love it !!! and I'm sure you will too.

carkarrier
03-01-2012, 07:35 PM
Welcome to the forum. You can find some great information from the guys here. My cm9 is the first kahr i have owned, but i really like the carry ability of it. Also, i have a lot of 9mm for my other pistols, so the 9 was logical choice.

bonjorno2
03-01-2012, 07:43 PM
congrats on the gun and holster... pjholster is the best for the money imo. Where in FL?

kahrseye
03-01-2012, 07:53 PM
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new purchase. I totally agree with you, you can never have too many Kahrs.

knkali
03-01-2012, 08:36 PM
I hope you only "carry" your gun and never "use" it. Know what I mean? Welcome.

bmcgators98
03-02-2012, 06:52 AM
Now that your pistol is out of the closet, do you find that it is unhappy with it's holster, maybe wants to redcorate and begin collecting antiques?

I had to read this twice before I got it. Funny!

congrats on the gun and holster... pjholster is the best for the money imo. Where in FL?

Ocala.

Planning on going back to range to day at lunch for the last 100 rounds of break in. Then tonight a good cleaning.

dkmatthews
03-02-2012, 07:02 AM
Welcome! BMC? Chief boats? Enjoy your new pistol!

michpatriot
03-02-2012, 09:11 PM
WELCOME TO KAHR COUNTRY:rolleyes: