PDA

View Full Version : Male sensitivity

jocko
03-05-2012, 11:29 AM
The room was full of pregnant women with their husbands. The instructor
said, "Ladies, remember that exercise is good for you. Walking is especially beneficial. It strengthens the pelvic muscles and will make delivery that much easier. Just pace yourself, make plenty of stops and try to stay on a soft
surface like grass or a path."

Now, "Gentlemen, remember -- you're in this together. It wouldn't hurt
you to go walking with her. In fact, that shared experience would be good for you both."

The room suddenly became very quiet as the men absorbed this information .

After a few moments a man at the back of the room named James slowly
raised his hand.

"Yes?" said the Instructor.

James pondered while carefully choosing his words, "I was just wondering
if it would be all right if she carries a golf bag while we walk?"

Brings a tear to your eye, doesn't it? This kind of sensitivity just can't be
taught.

Just sayin.

AJBert
03-05-2012, 03:46 PM
Hate to admit it but I would ask pretty much the same thing:D

tv_racin_fan
03-05-2012, 10:42 PM
That is heartless.. I got my wife a pull cart.

Tinman507
03-06-2012, 04:04 AM
True Story or the redneck version: "this ain't no s**t":

When my wife was pregnant with our son she would walk along with me to play a quick 9 holes after work. Occasionally she would pick up my bag and carry it, especially behind the green to the next tee.

One time a female foursome came by in their carts and gave me unmitigated hell for making her caddy in her condition. I was mortified. My bride came over and thankfully explained that she was doing it for the exercise.

That memory of a 5'1" VERY pregnant gal carrying a golf bag giving those old bats some hell still makes me smile. She may be tiny but I don't give her any crap. She's one tough lady.

jocko
03-06-2012, 04:24 AM
naw, knowing u, I ain't buying that story, u just gopt caught TRYING to enslave a pregnant woman . shame on u---

FOR GETTING CAUGHT!!!!!@

OldLincoln
03-06-2012, 11:02 AM
That memory of a 5'1" VERY pregnant gal carrying a golf bag giving those old bats some hell still makes me smile. She may be tiny but I don't give her any crap. She's one tough lady.

Good for her and you. It may have even been appropriate to inquire why those two nice helpful ladies were in a cart instead of getting exercise themselves.

My wife worked for the railroad until her 9th month and her office was in the middle of a rail yard and a long walk. They provided manual typewriters but allowed her to use her own as long as it came and went with her. So she carried her electric typewriter which was quite heavy in those days. Even if asked she would likely have refused help as she is stubborn that way.

Other women have done much more, so it's not like pregnancy is some disease that interrupts your life. All men know the interruption begins after the birth, sigh.....

jocko
03-06-2012, 05:24 PM
Subject: Nothing like a Ford truck...

Nothing like a Ford Truck.

New Truck built by a company we didn't bail out...

I bought a new Ford F250 Tri-Flex Fuel Truck
Go figure it runs on either hydrogen, gasoline, or E85.
I returned to the dealer yesterday

Because I couldn't get the radio to work.
The service technician explained that the radio was voice activated.

'Nelson,' the technician said to the radio.

The radio replied, 'Ricky or Willie?'

'Willie!' he continued and 'On The Road Again' came from the speakers.

Then he said, 'Ray Charles!', and in an instant 'Georgia On My Mind' replaced Willie Nelson.

I drove away happy, and for the next few days, every time I'd say, 'Beethoven,'
I'd get beautiful classical music, and if I said, 'Beatles,' I'd get one of their awesome songs.

Yesterday, some guy ran a red light and nearly creamed my new truck, but I swerved in time to avoid him.

I yelled, 'Ass Hole!' immediately the radio responded with,

Ladies and gentlemen, The President of The United States of Ameica

Damn I love this truck....

crazymailman
03-06-2012, 05:40 PM
jocko, can I buy your truck?

Tinman507
03-06-2012, 08:09 PM
Subject: Nothing like a Ford truck...

Nothing like a Ford Truck.

New Truck built by a company we didn't bail out...

I bought a new Ford F250 Tri-Flex Fuel Truck
Go figure it runs on either hydrogen, gasoline, or E85.
I returned to the dealer yesterday

Because I couldn't get the radio to work.
The service technician explained that the radio was voice activated.

'Nelson,' the technician said to the radio.

The radio replied, 'Ricky or Willie?'

'Willie!' he continued and 'On The Road Again' came from the speakers.

Then he said, 'Ray Charles!', and in an instant 'Georgia On My Mind' replaced Willie Nelson.

I drove away happy, and for the next few days, every time I'd say, 'Beethoven,'
I'd get beautiful classical music, and if I said, 'Beatles,' I'd get one of their awesome songs.

Yesterday, some guy ran a red light and nearly creamed my new truck, but I swerved in time to avoid him.

I yelled, 'Ass Hole!' immediately the radio responded with,

Ladies and gentlemen, The President of The United States of Ameica

Damn I love this truck....

http://www.sacredwaste.com/c/roflmao_blue_sticker-p217168459034459835z74qp_400.jpg

jeepster09
03-07-2012, 06:26 AM
Beautiful $20 bird
A woman was walking around the pet store and saw a beautiful parrot. Then she noticed the sign that said $20. So she asked the store owner why the bird was so cheap. He said that the bird had lived in a house of ill repute for several years and had a very rough vocabulary.

She thought about it for awhile and decided the bird was beautiful enough to put up with a little bad language. She bought it and took it home. She put it on a perch in the living room and stood back to see what it would say. The bird looked around and finally said, "New home, new madam." The woman was a little taken back but then decided that it wasn't too bad.

Then her two daughters came home from high school. The bird looked at them and said, "New home, new madam, new girls." At first they were somewhat shocked but then started laughing about what was said.

Then a few minutes later her husband Jocko came home. The bird looked at him and said, "Hi Jocko."

340pd
03-07-2012, 07:12 AM
Recently I was asked to play in a golf tournament .

At first I said, 'Naaahhh!'

Then they said to me 'Come on, it's for handicapped and blind kids.'

Then I thought...

Jeeezz- I could win this!'

JFootin
03-07-2012, 07:44 AM
+2. http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee486/John_England/Misc/laugh.gif