PDA

View Full Version : Obama threatens press if they report on Arpaio's Birth Certicate Investigation

TheTman
03-09-2012, 12:23 PM
As promised, I'm cutting back on my polictical posts, but this one begged me to post it, so if you want you can read about it here:
http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=0c63abc741fff5c4813d80e0a&id=13696886cb&e=055f8c2506

TriggerMan
03-09-2012, 12:43 PM
Will you be sending the money they are soliciting?

TheTman
03-09-2012, 02:10 PM
Oh hell no, I'm not sending any money, just thought it stunk that the current dicktator was harrasing the press if they reported on the story.

muggsy
03-09-2012, 08:09 PM
Why should Obama have to harass his willing accomplices in the media?

wyntrout
03-09-2012, 08:39 PM
I would contribute to Sheriff Joe Arpaio's efforts, but I'm not sure that link is legitimate in helping HIM!

http://www.mcso.org/About/Sheriff.aspx

Wynn:)

TheTman
03-09-2012, 10:00 PM
Sorry folks, this one has me all wound up, after I did some googling for my response.
You got me muggsey, maybe the news folks down Arizona aren't as liberal as their eastern counterparts. Then they go and ruin a good story by asking for money. You'd think that all Sheriff Joe would need to do is make a Youtube video and let it go viral to get the news out (oops he has) There are a lot of folks who would make sure the video got around. Then of course Youtube would probably yank it at the "request" of Obama's goon squad. You'd think Fox news or talk radio would be interested in it and give it some air time, but I haven't heard a peep out of any of them. I just googled arpaio obama birth certificate, and got a lot of hits, one I couldn't believe was usnews.msnbc.msn.com even had a page on it without one of the msnbc geeks crowing about it being some kind of conspricy nut job. ABC and CBS .coms and plenty of other sites (Fox news did not show up in the first few pages of results) have coverage, and there already was a youtube video of it at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDMk35bw-HE where Sheriff Joe explains how he took up the investigation and what his results were. So the story is definately not being buried. I'm watched the video just now and it seems to be pretty good, he starts out explaining that he expected the documents to be proven to be genuine and put peoples minds at rest about his birth, but the evidence proves otherwise and he states that he and his cold case posse believe probable cause exists that the birth certificate and selective service records are frauds and forgeries. How are we as a nation going to deal with this? I asked my congressmen if the house was going to investigate, since the Republicans have the majority, and if it was Dems with a majority and a Republican president they'd leave no stone unturned in the quest for the truth, and my congressman said that "experts at the University of Pennsylvania's Annenberg Public Policy Center deemed the documents authentic, and that ALL federal court challenges have been dismissed, so much for that gutless wonder. So the document made it by some UofP students, and the courts won't hear arguments (big surprise there). Maybe with his clout, Sheriff Joe can get a court to hear his testimony and prove that Obama is a phony. Maybe not. Judges can be persuaded too, and I think some already have been. Maybe it's time for an Occupy Washington movement, and force the imposter out. My apologies, to those who don't want to hear politics, but If Sheriff Joe's accusations are true, this goes way beyond politics, and into high crimes and treason territory. They damn sure better get it cleared up before they hand the clown another 4 years to destroy our country. There is no way he is gonna lose the election, even if he does lose in reality, the machines will show him up 51-49 in the states that matter. I'll bet BUNCH of money on that one. I got to go now, I hear a black helicopter circling my house. :eek:

OldLincoln
03-09-2012, 11:11 PM
Hey, Tom..... How's that Boberg shooting these days? Is it reliable? Fun??

TheTman
03-10-2012, 01:22 AM
It's doing great. It's pretty accurate, and the only failure was me not yanking the slide back all the way and getting a bullet jammed in the works when changing mags.
Jams are not that easy to fix, but I've found if you use a screwdriver or knife to nudge the case up so it's straight in line with the chamber it will then chamber the round and shoot it. I've practiced some quick mag changes and I think I have it in my head now to give that slide a good yank when chambering the first round.
Other than that not one failure to feed or eject. I'm really quite pleased with it and it does make a nice sized little gun to slip in your pocket for a quick run down to the 7-11 or something. The magazines are the only thing I find lacking as they have no baseplate. You load the rounds, nose first directly on top of the spring. It works fine, just seems funny to have no baseplate, but I guess it's not needed to hold the slide open after the last shot, since the slide has to be closed for the tongs to grab the bullet out of the rear of the mag and lift it up to be chambered. It shoots Hydra Shoks very well, and those have been my best groups. It does okay with WWB from Wal mart, although their was a warning with the gun about using cheap ammo as the bullet can seperate from the case with the force of the tongs pulling the bullet backwards, not something most bullets were designed to do. You definately want a good crimp or strong adhesive on your bullets. I haven't tried a lot of different ammo's with it, so not sure if it's ammo sensitive or not. WWB, Sellier and Beloit, and Hydra-Shoks are the only things I've ran through it. The trigger has smoothed out a bunch and lightened up some, it's starting to feel almost as smooth and light as the Kahrs'. Oh one thing, it has a tendancy to throw brass at your forehead once in awhile with the Hydra Shoks, I got hit twice last session and 1 even drew blood. The WWB don't eject as forcefully and haven't been a problem. Have to remember to wear a ball cap next time. I believe someone did post about a seperation on a Hydra-Shok, but I think they were using the 147 grain variety, and I use the 124 grain. I could see the heavier bullet coming unseated where the lighter one might not. It's a quality gun for sure, with few gripes about it on their forum.