PDA

View Full Version : pm9 with engraved slide and night sites

retdet
09-06-2009, 08:41 AM
Hi, I was wondering if you purchased the new engraved slide with night sites, do you need to be concerned that it would match up with the existing barrel, etc. or would everything be fine just adding the new slide. Thanks

jocko
09-06-2009, 09:14 AM
Hi, I was wondering if you purchased the new engraved slide with night sites, do you need to be concerned that it would match up with the existing barrel, etc. or would everything be fine just adding the new slide. Thanks

to ask kahr, I would think they would want the entire gun to fit everything correctly. A call to kahr would answer that question probalby better than anyone on this forum

If I was going to buy that slide, I think I would wkant them to make sure the slide mates properly with barrel and grip/frame. The down side of that is you have to send the entire gun in to them and pay return next day postage andyou are talking about a good deal of bucks to and from. that being said I would like to think the slide willmatch up with your barrel and frame to. last resort one can always then send it back for proper fitting. You should go throught the same break in procedure IMO, as u are now mating a new slide to a frame that has already been broken in. It sure is a purty slide to..At least it doeksn'thave the declaration of Independance printed on top of the slide to detract from the beauty of the slide..