PDA

View Full Version : Daddy's Girl

jg rider
06-03-2012, 07:36 PM
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/was-a-church-going-daddys-girl-arrested-because-she-likes-to-blow-up-toilets-on-her-property/

PYROhafe
06-03-2012, 08:31 PM
Scary.... the comments at the bottom of the article tend to tell it all. What is our "free" country coming to???? thanks jg!

muggsy
06-04-2012, 05:49 AM
With apologies to the Queen of England, I've been considering holding a silver jubilee for the 60 minutes that I spent on the throne this morning. There is something disturbingly wrong with a young woman who enjoys blowing up toilets with pipe bombs. Seems rather anal to me. I think that the sh*t may hit the fan on this one. :)

TheTman
06-04-2012, 03:23 PM
When I was a kid, some of the other farmers used make fertilizer bombs and set them off in a field, and blow out old tree stumps and stuff. Now I suppose the ATF would arrest them as terrorists.

HDoc
06-07-2012, 08:06 AM
Another moron who feels that every action deserves a posting on Facebook.
If she just went about her fun without being an attention whore, nobody would be the wiser.

gm412
06-07-2012, 02:05 PM
When I was a kid, some of the other farmers used make fertilizer bombs and set them off in a field, and blow out old tree stumps and stuff. Now I suppose the ATF would arrest them as terrorists.

And with all those keywords they are probably watching you too now

tv_racin_fan
06-07-2012, 05:33 PM

Way back in the day that used to be legal. You could go down to the hardware store and purchase dynamite and caps for that.

Today you can legally assemble a binary explosive such as tannerite and set it off with a firearm for that.

jg rider
06-07-2012, 06:06 PM
Way back in the day that used to be legal. You could go down to the hardware store and purchase dynamite and caps for that.

Today you can legally assemble a binary explosive such as tannerite and set it off with a firearm for that.

Are you saying I can buy an explosive that I can ignite by shooting it? Where, how do I get some?

tv_racin_fan
06-07-2012, 06:28 PM
Yes sir you sure can.

Might be sold at your local gun shop.

http://www.tannerite.com/

http://www.google.com/#q=tannerite&hl=en&prmd=imvns&source=univ&tbm=shop&tbo=u&sa=X&ei=50bRT5SxE6be2AXQnoGuDw&sqi=2&ved=0CG0QrQQ&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=81d05dec1d0256be&biw=1280&bih=739

You can also buy the chemicals and mix it yourself.

pineappleshooter
06-08-2012, 09:52 AM
Back in high school (1985), we took an 18" long 4" diameter piece of stainless stock and bored it out to golf ball caliber, shaped it to look pretty, had the welding shop guys build a carriage and had ourselves a jim-dandy cannon. On the day of the test fire we set up along the banks of the Ohio River (on the West Virginia side) and commenced firing golf balls out over the river. After about the 6th shot we realized there were no splashes when we were shooting. The other side of the river was Route 7 with a cliff behind it - HOLY BLANK - we're shelling cars on Route 7 (busy road). The interesting thing about this whole episode is that even though we were on the edge of town (in town police jurisdiction) - no one called the cops and no one came to investigate! Imagine what would happen today!

ScottieG59
06-08-2012, 10:17 AM
I don't know about you guys, but ...

I do not recall any events of an illegal nature.

cobrasjp
06-08-2012, 10:22 AM

Are you saying I can buy an explosive that I can ignite by shooting it? Where, how do I get some?

For a demonstration, watch just about any episode of American Guns or Sons of Guns. All of their gun demos at the end of every episode involves them blowing something up by shooting it.

Bawanna
06-08-2012, 10:23 AM
Bud's I see is now selling tannerite in various sizes and quantities.

warbird1
06-13-2012, 01:27 PM
I've seen it at gunshows.