PDA

View Full Version : Eagle Industries ankle holster for PM9

tovo
03-03-2010, 03:16 PM
Has anyone found where you can get an Eagle holster for a PM9 like http://www.eagleindustries.com/product.php?productid=408&cat=46&page=1 ? Eagle told me I have to order 25 of them. I would think that a company would stock them but, I have not been able to find one. Thanks

Bawanna
03-03-2010, 05:57 PM
Seems like I seen something very similar to those but they weren't Eagle. I got serious serious reservations about that setup that I needn't get into. The principle is sound, I like not having to pull up the pant leg to draw but the direction of the impending projectile is well to put it lightly alarming.:eek:

kb2wji
03-03-2010, 10:00 PM
Totally cool idea, and a sharp looking holster. That being said.... I understand that my PM9 wont fire unless I pull the trigger (heck sometimes it wont fire when i DO pull the trigger! LOL) but seriously, theres something about having my PM9 staring at the family jewels that would make me wince. I'm picturing myself sitting down at a restaurant, and all I can think about is the barrel of my 9mm starting at my bum.

OldLincoln
03-05-2010, 07:41 PM
If you don't pull up the pant leg, how do you release the snap lock? Also. +1 on having that pointed up my leg.

wyntrout
03-06-2010, 12:34 AM
Man! And you guys get upset when I look down the barrel of a loaded Kahr with my finger off the trigger. I would really want to go walking around or JOGGING with that thing pointed at my package! It would look silly with my shorts, too. I normally wear quarter socks and I would have to switch to those longer, hotter socks... and they would look a little lumpy trying to hide that combo.
Wynn:D

arizona98tj
03-08-2010, 05:11 PM
Eagle told me I have to order 25 of them. I would think that a company would stock them but, I have not been able to find one. Thanks

From their web site....."Eagle Industries currently has thousands of dealers world wide. If you are interested in locating a dealer near you or are interested in becoming a dealer yourself please feel free to contact us."

This didn't work?

ThomasA
03-09-2010, 10:02 PM
I dont like it either, but I spose you could always buy the holster labeled as "left hand" and flip it for RH use so it works like every other ankle holster. The price sure is cheap for something made by Eagle Ind!
-Thomas