PDA

View Full Version : For Sale **SOLD**Thanks Lawrence**James Dean Gunleather RH IWB Holster for CW9

Cornhusker
08-21-2012, 07:34 AM
Selling this beautiful NEW James Dean Gunleather Herman Oak leather holster due to some vision problems which resulted in me selling my CW9/CM9 CCW Pistols.
1-1/2" Belt loops, One way snaps, 15° FBI Cant. CM9 also fits the holster perfectly except the muzzle falls short of filling the holster by 1/2". It probably also fits the other CW models. I paid $80 for it and it has never been used or out of the house since I purchased it a couple of months ago. $65.00 includes shipping. Money order, Check, or Paypal "Gift."

aKahrt_and_p2KT
08-22-2012, 06:54 AM
Wow that's a nice piece, someone is getting a deal here.

espresso
08-22-2012, 07:15 AM
Sorry you have to let it go Cornhusker.
I have this holster and it's fantastic!
My favorite holster for my CW9.
Someone's going to get a great deal on that.

08-27-2012, 09:46 PM
PM sent.

Also, if anyone else knows if this will fit a K9, let me know.

jlaudio29
08-27-2012, 10:23 PM
Sorry to hear that corn husker!

.454 it should fit a K9 no problem, the polymer fram guns are slightly wider on the dust cover so this allows the all metal kahr guns to fit just fine, if this holster had been molded off an actual K9, you would have issues when trying to put a P9 or CW9 in it, but since its the opposite it should work just fine.

If you get it and it dosnt... let me know.

Cornhusker
08-28-2012, 10:30 AM
Sorry to hear that corn husker!

Thanks, I still have firearms but not carrying. Going to have my third check on my eye in 9 more month's or so and see if they decide to say I'm ready for the surgery.

Keith

.454 it should fit a K9 no problem, the polymer fram guns are slightly wider on the dust cover so this allows the all metal kahr guns to fit just fine, if this holster had been molded off an actual K9, you would have issues when trying to put a P9 or CW9 in it, but since its the opposite it should work just fine.

If you get it and it dosnt... let me know.

**This looks like a better answer that I could give you Lawrence, direct from the horses mouth. I kinda thought this would be the case based on the physical specs of each weqpon.

Keith

09-04-2012, 02:58 PM
Keith,

The holster came today and I'm already wearing it. I like the compact size and it fits the K9 just fine. I'm also impressed with how this thing is made. Top notch materials and craftsmanship all the way.

Cornhusker
09-06-2012, 07:36 AM
Keith,

The holster came today and I'm already wearing it. I like the compact size and it fits the K9 just fine. I'm also impressed with how this thing is made. Top notch materials and craftsmanship all the way.

Glad you're happy Lawrence. It is a great holster and very well made.

Keith