PDA

View Full Version : K40 Extended Magazine

Babalooie
03-07-2010, 06:42 PM
I bought 3 7round mags for my K40. They stick out from the base. Is there anything available to fill in the empty space?

Bawanna
03-07-2010, 06:55 PM
I did the same thing. They make a baseplate that has a filler in the front but I couldn't find any place to buy just the baseplate. I took mine back and the guy had the same mag with the baseplate already on it so I swapped. I got a couple of the flush ones at the same time. Should be able to get the plates but darned if I could find them.

Babalooie
03-09-2010, 09:18 PM
I'm stuck with them. Guess I'll keep looking.

Bawanna
03-09-2010, 11:13 PM
I couldn't find them on Kahr's website. Can't hear on the phone but you might call kahr and see. I can't imagine they wouldn't sell them as an option. Maybe they are there and I just didn't look in the right place.

Babalooie
03-31-2010, 02:53 AM
I found some after market extensions. They're made by A&G supply Company and sold for the K9. They also fit my K40 7 round mags. They come in two pieces and an allen wrench. There's a new floor plate plus a pretty thick sleeve that slides down the mag and rests on top of the new floor plate. It has a set screw to secure it against the magazine. I like it.

Bawanna
03-31-2010, 09:17 AM
I found some after market extensions. They're made by A&G supply Company and sold for the K9. They also fit my K40 7 round mags. They come in two pieces and an allen wrench. There's a new floor plate plus a pretty thick sleeve that slides down the mag and reste on top of the new floor plate. It has a set screw to secure it against the magazine. I like it.

I'll try and check em out. Sounds like a pretty cool thing.