View Full Version : Great Discount

MO_Soldier
10-21-2012, 07:32 AM
FYI for all you LEOs/military here.
I'm military and found this site.
It's awesome for discounts of 15-50% on a bunch of outdoor/tactical brands out there.

I got my Crimson Trace laser guard for my PM9 on this site for about $120!

Go check it out and let me know what you think. I think you'll be impressed!

Www.promotive.com

jguy4427
01-09-2013, 06:29 AM
Thanks MO_Soldier... I did just that and found some great discounts.

MO_Soldier
01-12-2013, 06:26 AM
Yea, I was very skeptical at first. I got a wild hair and clicked on a Facebook ad to find it(I don't trust internet ads. You never know where they'll take you, or what they'll install)

I've been signed up for a while now. The only stuff they email me is when new discounts are added, and when I need stuff for CTL, I deal directly with Crimson Trace, no third party.

I think there are some other eligible organizations on there too, but idk what they are.

gulfwarvet
01-14-2013, 06:32 PM
thanks

rmm140
01-19-2013, 07:26 PM
I to have been a member there for some time now and while there are a few good deals here and there, what I see is that discount off their original MSRP of said item. So, it's like a firearm everyone sells for $499 but the MSRP is $699. You would get say 25% off their MSRP and it puts you right back to what everyone else is selling it for. Not saying that's the case on everything but, I have yet to purchase something from the promotive so....

downtownv
01-20-2013, 01:43 AM
It's like anything else, you need to know your prices.... Those "Outlet" Malls usually are more expensive than buying at Macy's! On capital purchases, I always shop and compare Ebay/Amazon or Google shop. I want to be in the Ballpark, price wise.:typing:

MO_Soldier
01-22-2013, 04:58 AM
Yea, all I've found on there that I found vital so far was the CTL.

I did my price shopping and found it to be unbeatable.

rb765
02-12-2013, 09:02 AM
I have been using the site for about 2 years and have been real happy with the prices. I checked with a local dealer who is also LE and compared prices of some equipment I wanted (Leoupold) and found it was less than wholesale cost. Shipping is a bit high, and not all give enough of a discount to make up for the shipping, but overall, I like it.