PDA

View Full Version : New member and kahr owner

scrh1
11-17-2012, 09:33 PM
Hello everyone. Found this board via sigforum. Recently purchased a new to me P9. Was already broken in and after a thorough strip and clean the p9 is carry ready and performs flawlessly. I put 200 rounds of mixed target and defense ammo and so far so good. Seems this one loves any target load an likes golden sabers best. The p9 is my new EDC and I am really liking this gun( replaced my beloved hk p7 ( it is very heavy but still my favorite, the kahr wins out these days though) . Already have an eye on a pm9 :). Based in NC and own mainly sigs / HK/ assorted 1911's and now a kahr. I look forward to participating and absorbing the knowledge here. - scrh1

mluikey
11-17-2012, 10:19 PM
welcome!

LorenzoB
11-17-2012, 11:04 PM
Welcome aboard! I have a CW9 and it has been flawless and really smoothed out over just a short time. I am now eyeing the PM9 too... And the K9... well, most other Kahrs for that matter. :D

I'm sure you'll like it here. Lots of helpful information and good people too. I just bought a Sig, how is the Sig forum if you don't mind my asking? I haven't been there yet.

scrh1
11-18-2012, 08:06 AM
Thanks for the welcomes! What sig did you purchase? The sigforum is a good board with lots if information and some extremely knowledgable members. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Thanks again. - scrh1

LorenzoB
11-18-2012, 08:17 AM
P220 Equinox in .45, 4.4" barrel.
It is a beauty! I have held P220's in the past, but I never liked the oval shaped grip (just didn't fit my hand), so I would just set it down. This was the first time holding one with a wood grip and it fit perfect. I just couldn't set this one down!

The photos on Sig's website don't even do it justice! I have also seen other photos and thought the two-tone was ugly, but it looks great in person. I will take real photos once California allows me to go get it.

http://www.sigsauer.com/CatalogProductDetails/p220-equinox.aspx

jdlott74
11-18-2012, 03:02 PM
Welcome from a born and bred NC girl. I now live in TX and love it. jlottmc (another member on here), and I have been married 11 years with a 5 year old in 3 weeks.