PDA

View Full Version : Hello from K.C.

Booker T
12-22-2012, 06:01 PM
First off, let me say Thanks for such an awesome forum. Have been visiting this site for a while as a guest and used a lot of your great experience to purchase my first Kahr about 6 mo. ago. It's a CM9 and it has been fantastic. Has been my daily carry ever since.
I also wanted to add a larger caliber option to my carry choices, so after much deliberation, I just returned home from a local gun show with my brand new CW45 :) . As I am not a wealthy fella, I have to do much research before I throw down some hard earned bones for a new gun.
After shooting the CW45 and a Glock 27 at my local range the other day, and having the CW kick the crap out of the 27 in performance, ( No offense Glock owners; it just wasn't for me ), I was sold. I was nervous from some of the negative things I read about the CW, but all of your great info on tips and fixes for it helped to ease my concern and make up my mind.
I'm sure I will continue to learn much from all your experiences. Cheers!

Bawanna
12-22-2012, 06:08 PM
Welcome Booker, no more lurking.

Seems all is really well with your kahr stable. Happy for that.

Booker T
12-22-2012, 06:17 PM
Lol, Thanks Bawanna. I'm officially lurk free now :)

Bawanna
12-22-2012, 06:24 PM
I've poked around on another knife forum and it's really kind of strange for me. I kind of feel timid jumping in and not near as smart as the others who focus on knives. Hat to look stooopid ya know which is sad since that's mostly what I do best.

Don't give any thought to that here. Just jump in with both feet, if the pool is empty we'll all get a good laugh and carry on.

I got a bunch of post here and I guess I'm still not too smart but I got over the timidness just a little while back.

Geobob
12-22-2012, 10:15 PM
Hello, Booker, and welcome from southwest Missouri to a really great forum. Good people and info here.

And, best wishes for a wonderful Christmas and New Year!

Booker T
12-23-2012, 12:58 PM
Lol, right on Bawanna and thanks again. I have run across many of your posts as I've looked around the forum and they are always enjoyable and informative. I'll do my best to make myself at home here.

Hey Geobob, Thanks. Always good to see another Missouri boy. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well!

jeepster09
12-23-2012, 03:10 PM
Welcome from Minnesota.....my dad grew up in Saint Joe....just up the street from Jesse James clan.

Booker T
12-24-2012, 09:52 AM
Thanks jeepster. Been through that area many times my friend.

JustinN
12-24-2012, 09:54 AM
Welcome again from Southwest MO. My wife and I just got back from Lee's Summit (she was in a wedding). I also have quite a bit of my family that lives in that area. You'll enjoy the forum quite a bit. Lots of very friendly people and really good information. Not that you'll have to worry about it, but if you ever have any issues or questions pop up on one of your Kahrs you will get your answers from here very quickly!