PDA

View Full Version : Guilty

deadeye
02-14-2013, 05:27 PM
Bought my new CM9 on the 16th of January. Just finished putting 500 rounds through it today. Not one glitch. It has worked flawlessly. No misfires, it can be "sling-shoted" or use the release lever. Comes apart and goes together great. After reading some of the problems others have had, I feel kind of guilty - kind of. Hope "Big Brother" doesn't take it away from me!! He's going to try. As our fearless leader's buddy Rom says - "Never let an emergency to to waste". It is such a sad thing to see people's grief used as a tool to grab power.

Flincher
02-15-2013, 06:44 AM
Welcome to the forum from North Dakota. I'm also a fairly new Kahr owner, and couldn't be happier. I've got a little P380 with nearly 450 rounds through it with absolutely no issues. I followed all the recommended clean, lube, and breakin procedures, and that little BUG runs like crazy. Call me a convert to Kahr. I'll have a new PM9 by months end.

Rob_0t
02-15-2013, 11:24 AM
Same here.... welcome to the o.p....... dont feel guilty amigo.. im in same boat.. bought 1st kahr. Read read read..

Mag loads just fine. You can sling it. Ride it or slide stop it. It eats it no problems... you could prolly rack a round with a loaf of bred. Lmao

Ill be posting a vid titled" whatchu talkin bout willis?. "

Ive found not being a b***h when grasping or racking the slide sure helps.

Good luck with ur new rig... !

Be proud... not guilty. :) .

Geobob
02-20-2013, 09:25 PM
Hello, Deadeye, and welcome from Missouri to a great forum. Good people and info here!

Take care, and best wishes to you and yours!