PDA

View Full Version : Another PM9 In The Family

mser
02-16-2013, 04:39 PM
Dad (me) got up this morning and had a light breakfast while perusing the online newspaper and different firearm sites. Came across an old style blunt nose PM9 for sale locally. Photos looked good, price was fair. Dad told Son, who's been drooling over Dads PM9 ever since Son received his CWP, and asked if Son would be interested. Son is "monetarily challenged" at the moment so Dad knew a purchase would require some assistance. Sons current carry choices are either a Shield 9 or a G3 G26. Long story short, Dad now has a new G3 G26 (along with his previously acquired G4 G26) and is several hundred dollars poorer while the Kahr lust displayed by Son is temporarily satisfied. But Dad doesn't mind since Son is happy and Dad has the ability to make that happen.

jocko
02-16-2013, 04:41 PM
oh my a blunt nose PMJ9. what a find.Only onething better thana blunt nose and thatwouldbetwo of them. Nice find dad. u did well.

krazman
02-16-2013, 04:43 PM
What a nice Dad! Don't forget about me....I'm your other son that you never knew you had. I want a blunt nosed PMJ9 too!!!!

kraz

jocko
02-16-2013, 04:45 PM
What a nice Dad! Don't forget about me....I'm your other son that you never knew you had. I want a blunt nosed PMJ9 too!!!!

kraz

getin line "son":Amflag2:

Bill K
02-16-2013, 06:18 PM
Couldn't really follow your post except that someone wound up with a new to them PM9 for a decent price. Good for you or should I say your Dad?

krazman
02-16-2013, 06:53 PM
Very easy to follow! MY dad got MY brother a blunt nosed PMJ9 for a great price and now he is finding one for ME!!!

kraz

Bawanna
02-16-2013, 06:55 PM
I think the author is dad speaking as party of the second part who acquired said item for party of the first part, son, from on line newspaper source at local location on said day.

So in conclusion, party of the second part is in reality person of the first part since he's the actual story teller, not to be confused with fairy tales since this was an actual event or at least we're led to believe its a real event giving due consideration to the popular phrase, pictures or it didn't happen.

So all cards of congratulations should be addressed to son, or party of the second part or actually either part as both received new to them guns which is a good thing in anybodies book.

No further questions.

krazman
02-16-2013, 07:16 PM
I think the author is dad speaking as party of the second part who acquired said item for party of the first part, son, from on line newspaper source at local location on said day.

So in conclusion, party of the second part is in reality person of the first part since he's the actual story teller, not to be confused with fairy tales since this was an actual event or at least we're led to believe its a real event giving due consideration to the popular phrase, pictures or it didn't happen.

So all cards of congratulations should be addressed to son, or party of the second part or actually either part as both received new to them guns which is a good thing in anybodies book.

No further questions.
EXACTLY! But where do I fit in?
kraz

Tinman507
02-16-2013, 07:20 PM
my head hurts.
Did I mention I like pie?

phil413tx
02-16-2013, 07:26 PM
Son, you should be happy you have such a great dad! Or did I say that right?! Am I speaking to the right person? Bawanna...I'm thoroughly confused....

Either way, that is a great dad!

Kraz, maybe you should have called dad every once in a while and he might have bought you one. ;)

mser
02-16-2013, 08:05 PM
Sorry to confuse you fellas. I thought that the first two words of the post easily revealed the identity of the author. Obviously not. My bad.

As for Krazman....I vehemently deny any paternal responsibility and welcome the opportunity to prove my claim in front of America on the Jerry Springer Show.

Bawanna
02-16-2013, 08:31 PM
I wasn't confused at all, I got it on the first read. These other guys seem to have reading comprehension issues of late. I thought I made myself perfectly clear.

Love Grandpa.

mser
02-16-2013, 08:48 PM
I knew I couldn't get anything past Bawanna or Ol' Jocko.

But I still deny any relationship to Krazman! He's on his own in the quest for a PM9 Junior.

Bawanna
02-16-2013, 08:51 PM
I knew I couldn't get anything past Bawanna or Ol' Jocko.

But I still deny any relationship to Krazman! He's on his own in the quest for a PM9 Junior.

Well a simple DNA test on Springer should solve that easy enough.

Not to muddy the waters or anything but nows as good a time as any.

I'm your father:eek:

krazman
02-16-2013, 10:04 PM
Well a simple DNA test on Springer should solve that easy enough.

Not to muddy the waters or anything but nows as good a time as any.

I'm your father:eek:
DADDY!!!! I want a PMJ9!I want a PMJ9! I want a PMJ9!I want a PMJ9!I want a PMJ9!I want a PMJ9!I want a PMJ9!I want a PMJ9!I want a PMJ9!I want a PMJ9!I want a PMJ9!I want a PMJ9!I want a PMJ9!I want a PMJ9!I want a PMJ9!I want a PMJ9!(Throws self down onto floor screaming and kicking):hurt:

JFootin
02-17-2013, 07:39 AM

No further questions.

Dang! Such eloquence! Bawanna, did you get a brain transplant from a top shelf lawyer? :yo:

http://monkeyblogmonkeydo.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/abby-normal-young-frankenstein.jpg

mser
02-17-2013, 10:19 AM
Nice one JFootin. That was a classic movie. In the words of Marty "Igor" (prounounced eye-gore) Feldman, most of us in here with myself at the top of the list, seem to have the brain of "Abby someone......ummm.....Abby Normal". :D

I wouldn't have it any other way.

krazman
02-17-2013, 11:35 AM
+1 with my former daddy!