PDA

View Full Version : A good inexpensive tuckable IWB for CW9

AdamSean
02-26-2013, 02:16 PM
Really this holster can be purchased for any gun. I had one for my Glock 36, but it was just too bulky to tuck, as Glocks are. The Kahr CW9 however, almost disappears. I am ordering a PJ Holster, but needed something fast until I get it. So I picked up a DeSantis Sof-Tuck for the time being. For the thin little Kahr, it really works well. I happen to like J-hook holsters so this feel great for me. The leather is soft enough to be comfortable to carry, but have a nice reinforced top to hold the gun im place and aid in holstering a weapon. The tuckable j-hook belt clip hides well under the belt and keeps the holster in place during the draw. It is also adjustable for the cant angle. I can't wait to get my PJ Holster, but until then, this one works just fine. I would reccommend it to anyome looking for the same things I like in a holster.

Here is a little visual reference for fit.
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a277/zg8/42526D5B-7572-48DA-9C4E-677DF9834D2D-729-00000024C8BD8349_zps74c4d151.jpg

RWillieK
02-26-2013, 06:12 PM
I have one also....decently comfortable, and a great price!

Don
02-26-2013, 06:28 PM
Thanks Adam I have been trying to find a nice not so expensive holster for my cw 40 this is a help

AdamSean
02-26-2013, 08:08 PM
Glad I could help.

TheTman
02-26-2013, 09:34 PM
I have the same one for my CW40, it's pretty comfortable and hides the gun well. I like the adjustable cant. I wear mine around back, with the handle canted up about 45 degrees and it sits nicely along my kidney area. I have to be careful and not bend over at the waist, or the hand sticks out away from my back and prints very badly. An oversize t-shirt covers it well in summer.

TinPusher
03-01-2013, 09:37 AM
I have one on the way!! Got it at Midway for 20 plus shipping. Excited to try it out.

tx_native
05-29-2013, 09:20 PM
I just got one for my CW9, but I am having a little trouble trusting the clip. Havent had any j-hook clip before

downtownv
05-30-2013, 03:08 AM
I picked up one of these from Jeepster on this forum and love it! But us being open minded guys, we have it in black.... works on k9 and cw9. :behindsofa:

W5JCK
02-14-2014, 06:10 PM
I just got one for my CW9, but I am having a little trouble trusting the clip. Havent had any j-hook clip before

Me too. I've had it fall off a few times around the house, so I definitely don't trust it out in public. For me that J clip just isn't very good and keeps falling below the belt causing the holster to fall off my waste. Big fail. If it had a traditional belt loop it would be terrific.

hardluk1
02-15-2014, 05:32 AM
The sof tucks a great liittlelow cost holster . Its has some height adjustment and cants front to rear to give you some time deciding how you want to carry and where on your body. Get it hooked under a 1 1/2" belt it ain't running off. I bought that holster for my girls and one of there hubby's to learn with the where and hows of CC'n holsters and 2 of them stay with it. Did not want anything else a year later. One is a plumber /electriction and is always crawl'n around under some old house and pistol stays with him.