PDA

View Full Version : What's Your Favorite Way to Carry A PM45?

kahrseye
04-19-2010, 06:53 PM
Hi all, I'm looking for a holster for my PM45. Please tell me what you use to carry your PM45. I don't care if it's IWB, OWB, down the pants, paddle, pancake, or pocket. I want to know and if you have pics even better. Please help cuz I can't find anything locally.

hsart
04-19-2010, 07:16 PM
Mitch Rosen Belt Slide. Kahrshop. $75 plus shipping.

jlottmc
04-19-2010, 08:55 PM
I carry a P45 in a Don Hume, either in a vertical small of back/kidney type carry, occasionally strong side. If that little fire breather is in another holster, it is an el cheapo tuckable from Cheaper Than Dirt, same positions, and tucked.

kahrseye
04-19-2010, 09:04 PM
I carry a P45 in a Don Hume, either in a vertical small of back/kidney type carry, occasionally strong side. If that little fire breather is in another holster, it is an el cheapo tuckable from Cheaper Than Dirt, same positions, and tucked.

Is that an Ace Case you're talking about?:israel:

Pender1
04-19-2010, 09:53 PM
Minotaur Spartan from Comp-Tac. IWB at about 4 o'clock.

Bawanna
04-19-2010, 10:53 PM
My favorite carry for a PM45 will be in a papersack out the front door of the gun shop as soon as I get enough marbles.
I'm not sure if Mernickle is making a holster for the PM45 yet but if they do that would be my first choice. Love their holsters and great people too.

kahrseye
04-20-2010, 07:34 AM
My favorite carry for a PM45 will be in a papersack out the front door of the gun shop as soon as I get enough marbles.
I'm not sure if Mernickle is making a holster for the PM45 yet but if they do that would be my first choice. Love their holsters and great people too.

Thanks for the tip, I'll look them up. On a personal note; I sure hope you get your PM45 soon, as I know your patience is wearing thin.:001_huh:

kahrseye
04-20-2010, 07:00 PM
Thanks guys, so far I've only been able to find a Uncle Mikes or Blackhawk pocket holster locally so these are good ideas....keep em coming.

mcoperator
04-21-2010, 09:00 PM
I use a Mitch Rosen Clipper made for PM45 with Crimson Trace Laser Grips. I can carry in pretty much any position and dont even know it's there. I generally carry at about 5:30 to 6 o'clock position in case someone asks for my wallet. :)

O'Dell
04-21-2010, 09:53 PM
In an Uncle Mike's #4 or Suede pocket holster of unknown origin in a front pants or inside jacket pocket. I also have a magnetically attached paddle type holster that works great in an inside jacket pocket. If all else fails, a SmartCarry or ankle holster. The ankle carry works if I'm driving or sitting a lot.

wyntrout
04-22-2010, 03:56 AM
5+1 Bonded Remington Golden Saber 230-grain BJHP with 7-shot reload. Hmmm. That's 13 hefty pieces of bad luck for prospective BGs.
For a holster... Minituck with Dickies Suspenders(the belt clip kind). Reload in a Tactical Kydex OWB mag holder or one modified for pocket carry with the clip removed.
Wynn:D

jlottmc
04-22-2010, 10:33 AM
Is that an Ace Case you're talking about?:israel:
That it is. Only thing about them, is they are not sweat friendly.

DKD
04-28-2010, 02:58 PM
I ordered two one from Mitch Rosen snap on OWB "Premier" and love it...fits like a glove and very comfortable to boot.
The second is an Andrews front pocket style...the Mitch Rosen front pocket is also a very nice set up.

Bulldog Custom Gun Leathe
05-01-2010, 10:35 PM
I carry mine in a Bulldog "Mike" IWB holster or in one of my pocket holsters.
Randy