View Full Version : The Eagle Has Landed

Flieger
10-22-2013, 11:54 PM
Hello Everyone,
After several years of looking at a BE, last week I finally got off the pot. Gander Mountain had an in-store sale and after it was all done, I purchased a NIB with a rail (all steel) for $549.

I originally wanted the original version without the rail, but after having it for a short time, I actually like it better. One of the reasons is that they changed the sights. The lower profile is better looking IMHO.

I picked up a set of Hogue finger groove grips and picked up a couple of Mecgar magazines and WOW, what a nice gun. I was happy to see that it still had polygonal rifling and in 9mm, it was like shooting a .22.

For me the Baby Eagle exceeded my exceptations and believe it to be the nicest looking of the CZ clones available. I can see having it Cerakoted sometime in the future, but unlike some of my 2013 purchases, the BE is a whole lot of gun for the money.

yqtszhj
10-23-2013, 06:41 AM
PICS, PICS. We wanna see! :)

Bawanna
10-23-2013, 09:47 AM
Yeah I wanna see too. You can't post a direct picture until 30 post but I think you can send a link to like photobucket.

b4uqzme
10-23-2013, 05:48 PM
:photo:

Flieger
10-24-2013, 04:38 AM
I will try and post a picture as soon as I get back home.

warbird1
10-25-2013, 10:21 PM
Outstanding firearm at a good price. I have the 40 S&W version. Built to last. Congrats.

BabyEagleII9
02-01-2014, 09:50 AM
Hey Flieger,

I just got my BE from Gander on Thursday. I'm looking to pickup some additional mags. You mentioned the Mecgar. I looked at their site, but don't find info regarding proper fit.

Do you have any model info to share? I have the BE9915R (Baby Eagle 9mm full size steel 15rd)

Thanks

Flieger
02-01-2014, 11:16 PM
Hey Flieger,

I just got my BE from Gander on Thursday. I'm looking to pickup some additional mags. You mentioned the Mecgar. I looked at their site, but don't find info regarding proper fit.

Do you have any model info to share? I have the BE9915R (Baby Eagle 9mm full size steel 15rd)

Thanks

When I can, meaning when he has them in stock, I always go to Greg Cotes LLC. Great service and lowest overall price when you consider his flat $6.95 rate.

Here is the link to his website and the magazine I use;
http://www.gregcotellc.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=97_130&products_id=591

They work fantastic! I just received another 2 additional magazines. You won't be disappointed with the magazine nor the man who sells them.