PDA

View Full Version : I took the CCW class today, instructor was impressed with my gun...

rahmann62
11-02-2013, 08:05 PM
It was a great class and very informative. Our instructor is a local county deputy and spent 6 years in the Marines as a pistol and rifle instructor. I used my CW9 for the range portion. After the range test the instructor came over and asked me about my gun. He was very impressed with the size and feel of the gun. He made the comment that he may have just found his new CCW gun. I offered for him to fire it if he wanted, he took three shots and then handed it back to me, saying that is all he needed. He said he was going to call a buddy who has an FFL as soon as the class was done and order one.

Now all I have to do is make an appointment with the State Patrol for fingerprinting and then wait for my permit in the mail.

b4uqzme
11-02-2013, 08:36 PM
good job

AIRret
11-03-2013, 08:21 AM
Another lucky convert. Kahrs are hard to beat for CCW

garyb
11-03-2013, 04:23 PM
Now work on your gun handling skills. Try IDPA or another form of competition. It will sky rocket your gun handling by miles compared to simply going to the range to shoot at targets. You will really learn your weapon and how to handle it better. JMO. Good luck with your new piece and carry safe...but carry.