View Full Version : New Holster

JoeyG
11-05-2013, 01:08 PM
Just picked up a new to me holster from a fellow forum member. It's the PJ IWB Holster with an over the belt C clip & a 20 degree can't. I can't say enough good things about this holster. I bought it based on all the high recommendations from Kahr Talk members.

I wear it @ 3:00 - 3:30 & barely notice it's there. My main desire for this holster is I am moving to Florida this week & I am concerned about the printing law. Actually, I should be packing right now instead of reviewing this holster but guns are a heck of a lot more fun than moving preparation so here I am!

Anyone on the fence about trying one of these little gems, I say go for it. I didn't even have to upsize my pants & I'm a pretty big guy with a 40 inch waist. I never thought kydex could be comfortable IWB but I was very wrong. This is by far the most comfortable IWB holster I have ever tried. I'm sure the thinness of the CM9 helps as well. Good luck to all still hunting for that perfect holster. I have found mine & am one happy camper!:amflag:

Yogi 117
11-05-2013, 03:26 PM
Congrats on the PJHolster, a great choice! You will love it! :D

bonjorno2
11-05-2013, 08:13 PM
Paul's holsters are the best and you are lucky to beat the wait. I have been waiting since August for mine and I should have it at the end of the week!