PDA

View Full Version : Video: Girls With Guns

wyntrout
05-13-2010, 12:41 PM
Progresses to full-auto fun. Patriotic American Women with guns!

Videos and Photos of Army Special Ops, Navy SEALs, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard in Action - Shock and Awe - Military.com (http://shock.military.com/Shock/videos.do;jsessionid=5D2BCA6918D13979CEB2CBA9029F4 112?displayContent=214305&page=6)

Woohoo! Awesome full auto!

Wynn:D

swampman
05-13-2010, 02:34 PM

Videos and Photos of Army Special Ops, Navy SEALs, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard in Action - Shock and Awe - Military.com (http://shock.military.com/Shock/videos.do;jsessionid=5D2BCA6918D13979CEB2CBA9029F4 112?displayContent=214305&page=6)

great video wyntrout,My daughter got to shoot a couple hundred rounds of handgun and rifle ammo on mothers day.:)

wyntrout
05-13-2010, 03:17 PM
Yeah, it's neat to see the ladies and girls having fun like that. I've seen some of the videos before but someone strung those all together.

I couldn't help but think of a certain someone watching that 80+ year-old woman in the wheelchair. She must have had her brakes on.:D

I wonder if Bawanna's PM45 got past the flooding okay? It will be nice to see him cheerful soon... if everything goes well.

Bawanna
05-13-2010, 06:17 PM
Yeah, it's neat to see the ladies and girls having fun like that. I've seen some of the videos before but someone strung those all together.

I couldn't help but think of a certain someone watching that 80+ year-old woman in the wheelchair. She must have had her brakes on.:D

I wonder if Bawanna's PM45 got past the flooding okay? It will be nice to see him cheerful soon... if everything goes well.

Just gotta love old ladies in wheelchairs shooting guns. Or young ladies standing up shooting guns.

jlottmc
05-13-2010, 07:47 PM
Nothing sexier than a woman enjoying time on the range. Yet another reason I try to get them to come with me.

Bawanna
05-13-2010, 09:00 PM
Nothing sexier than a woman enjoying time on the range. Yet another reason I try to get them to come with me.

Sometimes a little candy helps. Liquours much quicker but I abstain from that, just not a good combination. Could be a timing issue.

wyntrout
05-13-2010, 09:37 PM
A lot of those ladies seemed to know what they were doing. I like when they lean into the gun... ready for the recoil... especially on rock'n'roll mode. They had everything but the mini-gun represented. I think the old lady was shooting an MP-42.
I knew that Bawanna' needed something to take his mind off his new baby... that could be lost out there somewhere with all of the flooding and tornadoes.

That's a good site for videos of shooting and blowing up stuff... people, too... bad guys -- Taliban and Al Qua'ida.

Internet Blohard
05-14-2010, 07:01 PM
I like the little girl shooting the pistol and moving.

wyntrout
05-14-2010, 08:29 PM
That's just a small portion of one video of that girl... 11 years old at the time, I think. There were a lot of videos of her on military.com a year or so ago, and probably You.tube. She had to clear lots of malfunctions because she was "limp wristing" badly, but she was a real trooper. She took that in stride, but she had to do a lot of hand racking.
wynn:)

muggsy
11-02-2011, 05:41 AM
In most instances a woman trying to shooting a gun looks like a man trying to walk in high heels. There are exceptions of course.

JFootin
11-02-2011, 07:56 AM

Shoot! Now the link doesn't work. :mad: