View Full Version : K9 Holster

zebraD
09-03-2009, 07:33 AM
Has anyone used an Uncle Mike's holster for the K9? I don't like the feel of leather so I was thinking of using the sidekick holster.

sj kahr k40
09-03-2009, 10:56 PM
In my experience only thing Ucle Mikes holsters are good for is protecting your guns in the range bag, haven't tried their line of Pro holsters

rss5995
09-04-2009, 10:05 AM
one of the best (and cheapest) leather hosters going is the don hum j.i.t. slide. not only can it be worn on the belt, it doubles as a great pocket holster too, which is usually the way i carry it. but pull it out of your pocket and strap it on you belt in an instant, if need be. like getting 2 for the price of one. i'm surprised they're not available on kahr's web site. better than some of the holster they're selling there now. i usually buy hume jit slides on ebay.

dollarguy
09-04-2009, 12:59 PM
one of the best (and cheapest) leather hosters going is the don hum j.i.t. slide. not only can it be worn on the belt, it doubles as a great pocket holster too, which is usually the way i carry it. but pull it out of your pocket and strap it on you belt in an instant, if need be. like getting 2 for the price of one. i'm surprised there not available on kahr's web site. better than some of the holster they're selling there now. i usually buy hume jit slides on ebay.

Price range of the don hum j.i.t. slide?

Sooner79
09-04-2009, 03:18 PM
Price range of the don hum j.i.t. slide?

$25.95 straight from Don Hume.

rss5995
09-05-2009, 04:59 AM
i buy the don hume jit slide on ebay for about $25. very high quality leather and workmanship at a bargain price. type "hume" and "kahr" in ebay's search bar and you'll see a good selection. i've had one in my pocket everyday for the lasts two years and it just gets better with age.