PDA

View Full Version : 9PM Holster

luka
10-07-2009, 06:40 PM
Would anyone know if The 9PM and the K40 Pistols Use the same Holster?
Not sure if they would fit, I was told they would and there would be No Problem. :confused::confused:

TonyDe
10-07-2009, 06:54 PM
I'm looking at the current Kahr Catalogue and checking all the critical specs for both pistols. Slide on the PM9 is .90 inches and on the PM40 it is .94 inches. I don't believe with leather you are going to experience any fitting problems. As to over all length and height they are virtually identical. As I said it looks as they are not going to be an issue.

wagon
10-07-2009, 07:46 PM
Probably a tad longer than what for a PM9.

ltxi
10-07-2009, 08:23 PM
The K series, MK series, and PM series, regardless of caliber/slide width and irrespective of barrel length, all have significant frame differences that will affect their fit in a close/well/tightly molded holster. My Del Fatti designed for a K9 will not easily accept my MK9. I suspect it would also be an issue with good Kydex as well. My not inexpensive, but cheaper leather cowhide holsters are somewhat more tolerant.

luka
10-08-2009, 12:32 PM
Just found OUT from Kahr, will NOT work, as one is longer then the other but, if No bottom on the holster would go in, but is Not a Proper fit.

Thanks to all for your Input.:target: