PDA

View Full Version : hey bawanna

kyletx1911
01-13-2011, 08:03 PM
called today and it is on its way back yehaaaaaaaaa they replaced the bolt
reworked the stick and put new rear sights on it. and paid both ways.
and all within 8 business days. I am very impressed. YOU SIR ARE RIGHT!!!!!

I am going to test it as soon as it gets here:33::33::biggrin1:.
Sir mabye one day we can burn a few:biggrin1::33:

Bawanna
01-13-2011, 08:14 PM
called today and it is on its way back yehaaaaaaaaa they replaced the bolt
reworked the stick and put new rear sights on it. and paid both ways.
and all within 8 business days. I am very impressed. YOU SIR ARE RIGHT!!!!!

I am going to test it as soon as it gets here:33::33::biggrin1:.
Sir mabye one day we can burn a few:biggrin1::33:

Heck yes, I'm weeping huge crocodile tears of joy for you man. I'm so happy that they took the repair seriously and addressed all the issues and even picked up the tab for shipping. That rocks big time. And wicked quick too!

I'd be honored to burn a few side by side with ya and if I ever find myself in Texas you can bet we'll do just exactly that.

Let us all know how she runs after you burn some. More pics would be good too. I think I'll go hold mine for a little while now and think happy thoughts for you.

kyletx1911
01-13-2011, 08:22 PM
:DYes sir i will, So the first 300 i am going to drive it like i stole it:biggrin1:

Bawanna
01-13-2011, 09:40 PM
:DYes sir i will, So the first 300 i am going to drive it like i stole it:biggrin1:

Or just shoot something till it changes shape or catches on fire. Dang I like that line alot.

Please ease up on the sir thing to would ya? My heads still swelled up from nice things said about my grips, now the sir thing, I'm gonna expect people to salute me or something and we know that just isnt suppose to happen. I think Jocko has a list of appropriate things to call me. Most of them aren't allowed here so you have to modify em a little bit to get by the sensors but the intend remains intact.
By the way I'm adding you to the 1911 grip list since I know your a 1911 guy. Don't give it a thought yet cause it will be awhile but its gonna happen. Maybe a Tommy lapel pin in a 1911 grip. Hmmm, possible.

Ghostsoldier
01-14-2011, 07:51 AM
Maybe a Tommy lapel pin in a 1911 grip. Hmmm, possible.

Hmmmmm...that sounds cool, and I don't have a 1911! :D

Maybe a 1911 lapel pin in a Tommygun grip?? :)

Rob

Bawanna
01-14-2011, 09:25 AM
Hmmmmm...that sounds cool, and I don't have a 1911! :D

Maybe a 1911 lapel pin in a Tommygun grip?? :)

Rob

Thats entirely doable. I can't believe Ghostsoldier dont got a 1911!:eek:

How do you do those nifty reenactments without a 1911?

Thanks for checking in too, been wondering where you been lately. Your still my go to guy for all things Tommy.

Ghostsoldier
01-14-2011, 09:39 AM
I'm still here....:)...just been busy lately trying to earn some money in this abysmal economy...;)

I thought a few years ago about buying a 1911 for reenacting, but a buddy of mine lost his in the woods at an event lat year; we looked for that pistol for hours, and never found it...he was sick for weeks!

It was a Rock Island, so he only lost a 350 dollar gun (not a Colt or Kimber, lucky for him), but it proved to me that I don't need a gun that can fall out of a holster when I'm running in the bush...I'll stick to my M1A1...she might be heavy, but I always know where she is! :D

Rob

(Not to say I won't buy a 1911 in the future, for personal protection and plinking around the home-place!)

Bawanna
01-14-2011, 09:55 AM
Weren't flap holsters period correct on the web gear. Seems like it would be hard to lose your pistol if it was in a correct holster.

I bet your friend is still sick. I'd probably still be looking. Thats just sad.

I think one of those new Remington R1's has Ghostsoldier written all over it, or maybe one of the new Magnum Research models.

Ghostsoldier
01-14-2011, 10:27 AM
That's the kicker...he had a holster with a flap, but kept it unsnapped all the time because he said it was a "hassle"....:rolleyes:...and, it was as soft and limp as a preacher's...well, you know...so, no wonder it fell out! :D

Rob

kyletx1911
01-14-2011, 07:19 PM
man cant go tomorrow raining but the tommy pin i will take 2, can you do them
on the stock? That would be sweet,

Bawanna
01-15-2011, 12:31 PM
You want Tommy pins on the stock of your Tommy or Tommy pins in the stock of your 1911? I'm confused which happen pretty often.

kyletx1911
01-15-2011, 07:08 PM
sorry not pins but medallions

Bawanna
01-15-2011, 07:19 PM
Love means never saying your sorry, yeah right, tell that to my wife.

So we're talking medallions where? In grips or on your tommy? I'm slow catching on with this one.

kyletx1911
01-16-2011, 12:31 AM
yep like the colts

kyletx1911
01-17-2011, 05:42 PM
she is home and looking good new bolt,extractor,new sight screws, now the bolt
locks back, and the 30 rd stick fits will post pics tomorrow