PDA

View Full Version : Watch pocket carry

MW surveyor
01-29-2011, 11:44 AM
Just curious.

Does anyone carry occasionally using the watch pocket of their jeans? I used to do it when I had the P3AT and now do it occasionally with my CW9. Normally carry the CW9 in my pocket (in a pocket holster) but sometimes it is easier (and faster to get to) to just to slip the muzzle/slide into the watch pocket.

Jim

jocko
01-29-2011, 12:07 PM
My watch pocket willnot hide any kahr even my P380. Pocket holster 24/7 for me..

MW surveyor
01-29-2011, 02:43 PM
jocko

Doesn't hide the kahr, just a convient place to carry. Have a cover garment (today) a vest over it, sometimes a shirt. If I want to hide it, pocket.

BTW-posted about 20 more posts since the 27th .... and this forum is still slow to load and maneuver.

jocko
01-29-2011, 03:43 PM
oh, I kinda figured that after I posted. makes sense. I just don't carry that way, if it ain't i my front pocket, it ain't on me, UNLESS I am wearing my 5;11 holster tee shirt..U have to excuse me surveryor. I'm alittle slow pickin up on some of this sh-t.

MW surveyor
01-29-2011, 04:21 PM
No problem.

Gotta look closer into one of those hoster tee shirts. Saw one at a gun show awhile back. Not sure if it's for me.

jocko
01-29-2011, 04:48 PM
If you consider one buy the 5;11 t shirt from NRA STORE COM. I think arund $40, they are really well made. No holster is required padded on both sides, pockets on both sides. Not a fast draw area but fits a niche for me when I don't want to pocket carry. One can carry his wallet, cell phone, extra magazine, gross of condoms in those pockets and they will never fall out.

If you wear a size large then order the next size up as they fit damn tight as they are spandex . You gotta wear it under something for sure, button down shirt or sweat shirt is the best. I wear mine alot in the summer with my Harley leather vest over it..

.45fan
01-29-2011, 09:37 PM
The watch pocket is where I keep my speed strips for my backup revolver.

Jeremiah/Az
01-29-2011, 10:12 PM
If you consider one buy the 5;11 t shirt from NRA STORE COM. I think arund $40, they are really well made. No holster is required padded on both sides, pockets on both sides. Not a fast draw area but fits a niche for me when I don't want to pocket carry. One can carry his wallet, cell phone, extra magazine, GROSS OF CONDOMS in those pockets and they will never fall out.

IF YOU WEAR A LARGE then order the next size up as they fit damn tight as they are spandex . You gotta wear it under something for sure, button down shirt or sweat shirt is the best. I wear mine alot in the summer with my Harley leather vest over it..

The large don't take up all that much more room.

MW surveyor
01-30-2011, 05:11 AM
45fan - that's where mine go when I'm carrying the SP 101.

jocko - then I'd need an XXL. Trying to get back to a large.

Jeremiah/Az - can't use a GROSS in one night anymore ;)