PDA

View Full Version : PM40 4" barrel?

txpitdog
11-13-2009, 07:54 PM
Jocko had a good suggestion to port my PM40, now that its working, at Magnaport. I don't know about porting the slide and barrel, but what about getting a replacement 4" barrel and porting the last inch of barrel that extends past the slide? I know Kahr doesn't offer ported barrels for the PM/MK series, but I wonder if they would cut a replacement barrel a little long and let me handle the porting.

kahrs&cars
01-17-2010, 03:34 AM
Jocko had a good suggestion to port my PM40, now that its working, at Magnaport. I don't know about porting the slide and barrel, but what about getting a replacement 4" barrel and porting the last inch of barrel that extends past the slide? I know Kahr doesn't offer ported barrels for the PM/MK series, but I wonder if they would cut a replacement barrel a little long and let me handle the porting.

Trust me and listen to Jocko spend the coin and get it done right at Mag-na-port.....you will love it!! Why would anyone want an extra inch of pipe hanging out of the slide, especially on a carry gun:confused:....IDK it's just my opinion.:behindsofa:

Lew
06-04-2010, 06:13 PM
I would like to obtain a barrel for the PM40 that had a compensator/porting so as to tame the recoil enough to enable getting back on target quickly with no fuss.

:)If anyone knows of after-market barrels for the PM40 please advise!

Thanks

jocko
06-05-2010, 05:48 AM

they won't do it...:(

jocko
06-05-2010, 05:48 AM
I would like to obtain a barrel for the PM40 that had a compensator/porting so as to tame the recoil enough to enable getting back on target quickly with no fuss.

:)If anyone knows of after-market barrels for the PM40 please advise!

Thanks

PM sent..