View Full Version : Remora Holster Review

JCP281
03-08-2011, 06:26 PM
Here is my first go-round at youtube reviewing.

Let me know what you think!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqlS95D8SNc&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

500KV
03-09-2011, 11:32 AM
Good review JCP.
I too like the Remora holster. Carry a G36 or CW45 around in one and never have any slipping problem even with jeans and no belt. The thing just stays put.
Best 25 bucks I've spent on a holster in a while. :)

Bawanna
03-09-2011, 11:37 AM
Where did you find a Kahr with the slide lock lever on the right side? Must be one of them mirror trick photography deals.

O'Dell
03-09-2011, 01:23 PM
The Remora is the only IWB holster that I will use. I've carried my PM45 and the new M&P c 40 in it, but these are small guns.

Sliebl
03-09-2011, 03:02 PM
Agreed... I really like the Remora for my PM9.

JCP281
03-09-2011, 10:21 PM
Where did you find a Kahr with the slide lock lever on the right side? Must be one of them mirror trick photography deals.

Sorry about that, im using an iSight apple camera and for whatever reason the optical engineers couldnt figure out how to make it see in our normal vision...they forgot that last lens to flip it haha.

BEARDOG
03-10-2011, 11:29 AM
I just wanted to let you know, and anyone else reading this that the reg. #6 Remora you have will work fine with a CTC Laserguard on your CW9 if you ever wish to add one. I carry my CW9 w/CTC laser in a #6 Remora and there is plenty of room.

The Remora is great, But I did have to change the contour of the edge so that I can get a full grip on mine without having to adjust after I pull it out.

JCP281
03-10-2011, 05:16 PM
Yea on my next follow up vid I was going to mention that you should probably put a rivet or something in the void for a little better retention.

Cokeman
03-11-2011, 12:56 AM
They stay put that well?

BEARDOG
03-11-2011, 05:48 AM
They stay put that well?

Yes they do...

I wear mine IWB with all kinds of pants and it does not move.
I can also use it as a pocket holster, it is kinda hard to get it in because it is so tacky! But it does not move.
I also have the mag pouch, it works great also.
I can use mine with multiple pistols.They are easy to put on, and very comfortable, and affordable.
What's not to like?

JCP281
03-11-2011, 05:57 PM
They stay put that well?

As bear stated, yes they do stay put well. I coudlnt believe it.

Sarge55
03-11-2011, 06:53 PM
Are they really all that comfortable? Comfort is a priority for my creaky old body!

Cokeman
03-11-2011, 07:29 PM
Whats the loosest thing you can use one with? I'm wearing basketball/workout shorts that have a draw string. Would it stay? If so, I'm really considering one for the P380 that I ordered today.

Willieboy
03-11-2011, 07:39 PM
I don't think it would stay Cokeman. I had mine, with PM9 drop down my pants leg the other day. First came the pistol and then came the Remora. I was wearing 5:11s without a belt.

Cokeman
03-11-2011, 07:53 PM
These (http://www.511tactical.com/All-Products/Pants.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term={keyword}&keycode=pepperjam&gclid=CNLqucmCyKcCFQI3gwod-HvlEg) or these? (http://www.bournemouthjeans.co.uk/Visuals/00511.jpg)

Willieboy
03-11-2011, 08:12 PM
Those.

Not the jeans.

Goffman
03-11-2011, 10:13 PM
Whats the loosest thing you can use one with? I'm wearing basketball/workout shorts that have a draw string. Would it stay? If so, I'm really considering one for the P380 that I ordered today.

I don't have any trouble with my Remora holsters in loose-fitting pants or gym shorts. As I type this message, I'm carrying my PM9 in a Remora holster in a pair of lounge pants. I tied the drawstring on the pants, but not tightly by any means. My Remora holsters are, by far, my most used holsters in all manner of attire.

By the way, the P380 is so light that you won't even need the drawstring on your pants. The lighter is the pistol, the more secure is the Remora holster. I have a S&W BG380 that is slightly heavier than your P380 (my wife owns a P380), and it does nothing but stay put when it's in the Remora.

Cokeman
03-11-2011, 10:40 PM
Really. I'll have to consider getting one.

JCP281
03-12-2011, 03:04 PM

I walked around with my nike basketball shorts I wear a lot and it stayed put just walking. I wouldnt want to jump or anything, but it did stay put with those basketball shorts. With a lighter pistol than a CW9, id imagine it will work a lot better in drawstring shorts

DBP9
03-14-2011, 08:20 AM
I ordered a Series 6 w/Reinforced Top, and Sweatshield for my P9. When I received it, there was a little too much extra material for my liking so I sent Alan an email w/some pictures indicating the areas I wanted to see if he could trim down for me. When I spoke w/him on Monday morning he said he agreed the current was too much, and they were already going to ship me out a new one that should work better. Additionally he told me to keep the one I had, and repurpose it for another gun, or share it with somebody else. 100% Class act with great customer service! I can't wait to get my new holster!

onegun
03-14-2011, 09:42 AM
I ordered a Series 6 w/Reinforced Top, and Sweatshield for my P9. When I received it, there was a little too much extra material for my liking so I sent Alan an email w/some pictures indicating the areas I wanted to see if he could trim down for me. When I spoke w/him on Monday morning he said he agreed the current was too much, and they were already going to ship me out a new one that should work better. Additionally he told me to keep the one I had, and repurpose it for another gun, or share it with somebody else. 100% Class act with great customer service! I can't wait to get my new holster!

Hmmm! I did the same thing about a month ago and never heard back from him. Didn't send photos so I guess he just thought it was a b-session.

DBP9
03-14-2011, 10:15 AM
Hmmm! I did the same thing about a month ago and never heard back from him. Didn't send photos so I guess he just thought it was a b-session.

I am impatient... I sent my email to him Friday evening, and hadn't heard from him by around 10AM on Monday, so I called and spoke w/him. Give him a call, he went out of his way to make sure I have a product that I can use, and also said if the 2nd one isn't to my liking we will keep trying until we find something that works.

JCP281
03-16-2011, 12:13 AM
Yea, Alan is a good guy. They are running a small business over there with these holsters, I imagine he is running around constantly doing other things.

I am finding as my holster becomes more and more molded to my CW9 that I should probably either stitch a few extra spots on the holster, or add a rivet or 2 to tighten up the retention. Other than that, the holster itself hasnt moved yet while wearing it. I even slept with it on my person the other night and it was right where i left it after tossing and turning all night.

JCP281
03-24-2011, 10:43 PM
For anyone who cares:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-XLqOqkK5M

I had a few requests to do it.

Goffman
03-24-2011, 10:57 PM
For anyone who cares:

Good review.

Goffman
03-24-2011, 10:59 PM
Yea, Alan is a good guy. They are running a small business over there with these holsters, I imagine he is running around constantly doing other things.

I am finding as my holster becomes more and more molded to my CW9 that I should probably either stitch a few extra spots on the holster, or add a rivet or 2 to tighten up the retention. Other than that, the holster itself hasnt moved yet while wearing it. I even slept with it on my person the other night and it was right where i left it after tossing and turning all night.

I'm thinking about the extra stitch or added rivet idea as well. Any thoughts about what kind of thread (and needle) to use? Alan uses some kind of mega thread that looks to be coated with waterproofing of one sort or another. I'd like to use a similarly durable thread. I'm a little concerned that a rivet eventually would tear through the rubber exterior.

JCP281
03-24-2011, 11:23 PM
Good point about the rivet, I didnt think about that.

Im not a sowing exert so I couldnt tell ya to be honest. I just want to add some point under the muzzle to help take up some slack. I have noticed the holster take on a bit better molding though. Its starting to completely form around the trigger guard, so its starting to tighten up the retention. Im really not all that worried about it anymore though. IWB, I doubt it will ever fall out of the holster. Just plain to much tension.

BEARDOG
03-25-2011, 07:47 AM
I'm thinking about the extra stitch or added rivet idea as well. Any thoughts about what kind of thread (and needle) to use? Alan uses some kind of mega thread that looks to be coated with waterproofing of one sort or another. I'd like to use a similarly durable thread. I'm a little concerned that a rivet eventually would tear through the rubber exterior.

I did some stitching on my Remora. I wanted to get a better/full grip from the draw. So I cut and re-sewed the area at the trigger gaurd to have a concave shape. I just used a reg. heavy-duty thread (doubled) from a fabric store that we use for sewing buttons and whatever. I also used it on a Desantis nemesis that was for a non-laser LCP, but I added a CTC laser so I just cut the stitches and re-sewed
to fit it with it, I also closed the bottom in to keep out lint. It has been/is holding up fine for almost 2 years of service so far.

Here is my re-shaped Remora;
http://i958.photobucket.com/albums/ae70/BeardogV1/P3240002.jpg

I can use my Remora for 3 different guns I own, so I did not want to mod the bottom and sides permanently with stitches, but I did want the CW9/CTC laser to be a more fitted and raise it up a little as it is the gun I am carrying most in it.
So I made a spacer. I just took a paper napkin and rolled it up tightly like a cigar then cut it to a length that would fit across the bottom and around the "stair-step" shape of the gun and laser and after pushing it in a few times and squeezing it to compact to the shape, it works great, it does not move or shift, stays in the holster till I want it out, and gives the gun a solid feel/fit similar to a molded holster. Cheap and easy!

Kinda hard to see, but here it is;
http://i958.photobucket.com/albums/ae70/BeardogV1/P3240003.jpg

JCP281
03-26-2011, 12:20 AM
Nice work, thats what I was planning On doing to mine eventually. Since you have done it, do you notice any difference in the movement of the holster? I worry that taking away material or altering the structure will negatively effect the traction. Albeit you didnt remove that much, but this holster works a tad different.

BEARDOG
03-26-2011, 10:50 AM
Nice work, thats what I was planning On doing to mine eventually. Since you have done it, do you notice any difference in the movement of the holster? I worry that taking away material or altering the structure will negatively effect the traction. Albeit you didnt remove that much, but this holster works a tad different.

No difference at all as far as movement. Don't worry about that. Just don't remove too much. I Just cut enough away to get a full grip.

Goffman
03-27-2011, 12:16 PM
So I made a spacer. I just took a paper napkin and rolled it up tightly like a cigar then cut it to a length that would fit across the bottom and around the "stair-step" shape of the gun and laser and after pushing it in a few times and squeezing it to compact to the shape, it works great, it does not move or shift, stays in the holster till I want it out, and gives the gun a solid feel/fit similar to a molded holster. Cheap and easy!

I've used the paper napkin spacer as well, although for a Remora designed for a revolver. My concern about it (which led to me removing it) was that it may soak up moisture and begin promoting corrosion. It doesn't sound as if you've had a problem with that though.

Sarge55
03-29-2011, 11:31 AM
Picked up a Remora for my P9 about a week ago. I've been wearing it on and off for the past week, and I've got to say, it's the most comfortable IWB holster I've ever worn... and it stays where I put it! It's a truly amazing holster for such a simple design. Well worth the price, and customer service is top notch. If you've been kicking around the idea of picking one up, go for it. You won't be sorry!

JCP281
04-04-2011, 09:33 AM
Picked up a Remora for my P9 about a week ago. I've been wearing it on and off for the past week, and I've got to say, it's the most comfortable IWB holster I've ever worn... and it stays where I put it! It's a truly amazing holster for such a simple design. Well worth the price, and customer service is top notch. If you've been kicking around the idea of picking one up, go for it. You won't be sorry!

Thats how I feel about mine. its super confortable. I love it. The best part is, I have a good holster, good pistol/grip for under 450 bucks. Couldnt be happier for a daily cary piece.

merlin3
04-08-2011, 09:31 AM
Just ordered my second remora holster. Ordered one for my wifes p380 a few weeks ago after reading about the holster on here. Well I just bought a pm9 and decided to get a remora for it as well since I liked it so much.

Kahrson
04-23-2011, 07:42 AM
This is a pic of my K9 in a Remora #4 RFT. The #4 is designed for the PM9 but the K9 fits quite well in it. I haven't carried it enough to give an opinon as I just got the K9 broke in about a week ago and it hasen't as of yet found it's way into my carry rotation.
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a105/tazracing/103_0002.jpg?t=1303565687

bigbob68
04-26-2011, 11:49 AM
I seldom carry IWB because I got a belly/sparetire and find it uncomfortable. I might have to try one of these. I generally carry a Glock G19 IWB Kydex. I like the idea of backing so the grip & slide dosen't dig inton my side. I'm 6' 8" and about 300lbs.

Fulton_722
04-26-2011, 03:03 PM
... I'm 6' 8" and about 300lbs.

You don't really need a pistol ... I don't think anyone is gonna bother you ! :)

Bawanna
04-26-2011, 03:11 PM
You don't really need a pistol ... I don't think anyone is gonna bother you ! :)

Glad you said that. I wanted to but I was afraid!:eek:

How big an ole boy are you? Damn Big, Big enough, pick one. Good answer.

Fulton_722
04-26-2011, 03:14 PM
Glad you said that. I wanted to but I was afraid!:eek:

You did notice that I smiled when I said that . . . 6-8 / 300 is big !

bigbob68
04-26-2011, 03:17 PM
I get that alot. I a big ol teddy bear....with a gun and knives.:D

Fulton_722
04-26-2011, 03:21 PM
I get that alot. I a big ol teddy bear....with a gun and knives.:D

Actually, I always watched the skinny little pukes who thought they had to make a statement ... the big guys knew they could whip ya!

garyb
04-26-2011, 03:28 PM
Ordered our first Remora yesterday for my wife's new S&W Bodyguard 380. The holster has great reviews, so I'm very confident we will like it.

Thunder71
04-26-2011, 03:35 PM
Got both of mine, really like them and they are not even that ugly! :)

Bawanna
04-26-2011, 04:20 PM
You did notice that I smiled when I said that . . . 6-8 / 300 is big !

I could almost sense a sheepish head down, please dont kill me kind of look as you typed your message. Not at all unlike the sheepish head down look I have when I type this.

Only defense against a fine fella like Bigbob is heavy sedatives and a aluminum baseball bat (caution make dang sure the sedatives are working first) then pummel while hes asleep. If that dont cut it for ya I'd say 416 Rigby. That ought to do it.

Course I'd like the world to know that I just love Bigbob to pieces, size don't influence me in the least. It's kind of a common sense thing iffen that pleases Bigbob that is.

Rainman48314
04-26-2011, 05:38 PM
For anyone who cares:

You sold me mine for a Sig P238 380 Auto

bamaman
04-26-2011, 05:45 PM
Good review. I bought one also for my CW-9. They work as advertised. Hard to beat for 25.00

bigbob68
04-26-2011, 05:48 PM
I always try to be aware of my surroundings and I can NEVER have enough training and knowledge. I will try and update my avatar as it is the wife and she enjoys knowing that she is my avatar. Will post later from my home PC. Thanks for all the kind words, I just hate IWB that makes my spae tire hurt.

garyb
04-29-2011, 11:20 AM
Received the Remora for my wife's new Bodyguard380 yesterday. Nice holster & Fast service. The material is very functional. I told her that I have been looking at this product for my PM40 for IWB carry because it is a great product at a great price. I got one of those looks. (Unfortunately the PM did not fit in it and she seems happy with it.) Hmmmm. On to plan B.

Fulton_722
05-01-2011, 06:56 PM
Received the Remora #4 with SS Saturday.

Put the CW9 in it today to get gasoline and pick up a pizza ... VERY comfortable at about 0300 ... did not move getting in & out of car, etc.

This may be another keeper ! ! !

Ljutic
05-04-2011, 01:00 PM
After taking the plunge on an Answer and Minotaur, I still gotta find an IWB that works for me. Just ordered an 11 and 4 with SS. I'm hopeful these will work.

CPO15
05-04-2011, 01:24 PM
I think you'll be happy, just don't do any handstands or trapeze work. Got four of them and find they're as comfortable as OWB carry, do not require a belt if your pants are snug enough. I'm intrigued by the folks who use them for pocket carry: I tried it with my first one and darn-near couldn't get it out of the pocket.

tnplumber
05-04-2011, 02:07 PM
Had my Remora holster for my Ruger LCR about 2 weeks and love it. Did not have an IWB for the LCR and didn't have much in my 'Gun Slush Fund' so I discovered the Remora and ordered it. I have the one with the reinforced top for easy reholstering and it's turning out to make a great IWB holster. Very comfortable and stays in place with adjustable postition, height and cant. One of the best values I've come across in holsters. It won't be going in the 'Too Bad It Didn't Work Out' holster drawer.

I currently don't own a Kahr but am highly considering the P380 and the CW9. That's why I joined up here at KahrTalk.

Ljutic
05-04-2011, 05:17 PM
Had my Remora holster for my Ruger LCR about 2 weeks and love it. Did not have an IWB for the LCR and didn't have much in my 'Gun Slush Fund' so I discovered the Remora and ordered it. I have the one with the reinforced top for easy reholstering and it's turning out to make a great IWB holster. Very comfortable and stays in place with adjustable postition, height and cant. One of the best values I've come across in holsters. It won't be going in the 'Too Bad It Didn't Work Out' holster drawer.

I currently don't own a Kahr but am highly considering the P380 and the CW9. That's why I joined up here at KahrTalk.

Welcome TNPLUMBER. The P380 is a sweet pocket gun that will spoil you with ease of carry. PM9 can also ride in many of the same pockets that a P380 can. Not sure if the CW9 will work in the pocket since I don't have one.

Fulton_722
05-04-2011, 07:37 PM
... I currently don't own a Kahr but am highly considering the P380 and the CW9. That's why I joined up here at KahrTalk.

Judging from this forum, and my personal experiences with the CW9, I would strongly consider the CW9 in a Remora holster instead of the 380.

Seems like no one is having issues with the CW9, and, if you ever get into a situation, the CW9 would be the preferred partner.

Ljutic
05-10-2011, 07:56 PM
I'm all about pushing the envelope to get stuff to fail. I have to say these holsters are unbelievable. I'm currently toting a 44 oz CZ 75 in the number 11. I've tried it at 2 o'clock and 4 o'clock in the lightest microfiber shorts I own. Not the elastic waistband kind, but shorts that you have to button and zip. This baby ain't moving a bit. I don't need tuckable, so I think I've got a winner here.

fjc
05-12-2011, 06:26 AM
Ok I'm sold - placed an order for one for my PM9 w/CT laser. :D

bigbob68
05-12-2011, 07:14 AM
I have one coming for my CW9. I will post my thought when it gets here.

Recycooler
05-12-2011, 07:46 AM
I have been using a Remora since last november .I had to use a clipped holster the other day because I tad to tuck my shirt in.I couldn't wait to take it off.It's starting to warm up up here and I can see it may get a bit sweaty where it meets your body.I may look at ordering one with the sweat shield,other than that I LOVE this holster! Currently have a cw9 in there and had to check to see if it was still there.Yup still there.

bigbob68
05-12-2011, 09:13 AM
I have been using a Remora since last november .I had to use a clipped holster the other day because I tad to tuck my shirt in.I couldn't wait to take it off.It's starting to warm up up here and I can see it may get a bit sweaty where it meets your body.I may look at ordering one with the sweat shield,other than that I LOVE this holster! Currently have a cw9 in there and had to check to see if it was still there.Yup still there.

I was told to get the #6art with the SS for my CW9. What did you get for yours? I noticed that many here buy the #4 but it is intended for 3.25" barrels and the CW is 3.6" and I was just curious. I should be getting mine today and will see.

Recycooler
05-12-2011, 07:30 PM
I was told to get the #6art with the SS for my CW9. What did you get for yours? I noticed that many here buy the #4 but it is intended for 3.25" barrels and the CW is 3.6" and I was just curious. I should be getting mine today and will see.

Mine is the #6

Fulton_722
05-12-2011, 09:33 PM
I got a #4 Remora with S/S for my CW9, and a #6 ART with S/S for my Glock 33. The CW9 fits perfectly and securely in the #4, the Glock 33 will NOT fit into the #4.

Ljutic
05-13-2011, 01:40 PM
I just went back and put in a second order for a 6, 10, 11A as well as a dual mag carrier. Got it all for less than what I paid for one Tucker Answer. Gotta love that.

One other thing I noticed is how many different arms will work with each holster. Nice to have options.

bigbob68
05-13-2011, 02:29 PM
I got the #6 art SS in today and it is riding on my side. It is the most comfortable IWB to date. I might try my Glock G19 in it but I am loving the Kahr so much right now, the Glock might be retired as a house gun. Thanks for the excellent holster.

Recycooler
05-13-2011, 03:26 PM
I got the #6 art SS in today and it is riding on my side. It is the most comfortable IWB to date. I might try my Glock G19 in it but I am loving the Kahr so much right now, the Glock might be retired as a house gun. Thanks for the excellent holster.
The 19 will be a good fit sir,Wife carried hers in the 6 till I got the CW9,then I swapped hers to a 10 and took the 6 for me,she likes the 10 for the glock 19 a bit better,more coverage.

garyb
05-15-2011, 08:02 AM
Remora has changed the way I carry. I purchased one for my wife's Bodyguard380 and liked it so much that I purchased one for my PM40. I used to pocket carry most of the time. The Remora is so comfortable, secure and concealed to carry IWB that I now carry IWB too. I hardly know the gun is there. It can easily be moved to any IWB position or slipped in my pocket. Very versatile. Good price. I highly recommend this holster. Thanks.

BEARDOG
05-15-2011, 11:04 AM
Remora has changed the way I carry. I purchased one for my wife's Bodyguard380 and liked it so much that I purchased one for my PM40. I used to pocket carry most of the time. The Remora is so comfortable, secure and concealed to carry IWB that I now carry IWB too. I hardly know the gun is there. It can easily be moved to any IWB position or slipped in my pocket. Very versatile. Good price. I highly recommend this holster. Thanks.

Gary, Which # Remora exactly did you go with for your PM40/CTC ?

I have pics posted pages back of my #6 Remora. I had to mod mine for a better grip for the CW9/CTC and G26. Now I want one for my CM9/ctc and am wondering about the fit for it, I don't want to have to resew this one. He now offers lots more choices then when I bought mine. I was thinking the #4 ART, but the #4A is what is listed for the PM w/laser... I want a good grip and it must fit the laser.
Then I just noticed the smaller #2 is listed as fitting the Kimber Solo, which is a bigger gun then a PM/CM Kahr??????? I like his holsters, but the lack of good pics on his website kinda sucks.

I would love to see some Remora pics with the guns in them and the exact # from some of the recent posters/buyers on this thread if possible.

With all the new things ART, SS, RFT, It would help seeing them to make buying the right one easier for others.

Thanks!

jta
05-15-2011, 03:28 PM
I have the #4 Remora for my PM40. I bought it because it was cheap and I wanted something to use while I was looking for the right holster. I'm pretty happy with it so far and think it is the right holster now. For me it is a little to big to pocket carry but it rocks as an IWB. I have worn it with basketball/gym shorts withw a draw string with no problems. My only complaint is I wish I would have gotten the one with the extra mag carrier. I'm gonna get one for my XD9sc also.

Here is a pic with my iPhone for some size perspective.
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/_gQYDQ9VYmAo/TcMWhag9JkI/AAAAAAAAdBA/Z0tRICFHdfA/s800/IMG_0480.JPG

garyb
05-15-2011, 03:31 PM
Honestly, my advice would be to contact Remora directly. The owner is very quick to respond. He advised me that he does have a couple of holsters in different sizes to fit the PM with CTC. He originally suggested the 4A which is what I ordered, but it does seem to fit a little loose, until you put it inside your pants. It is working out very well. Before he shipped it to me he called me and suggested another size in case I had big hands, but I can not remember which size it was. I think it was a 2, but I am not certain. That is why I am suggesting you contact him directly and discuss the different fits to suit your personal preference. He is excellent to deal with and very prompt. Give him a call or shoot him an email. The contact info is on the site www.remoraholsters.com (http://www.remoraholsters.com)

Lobo_79
05-25-2011, 04:19 AM
Here is my first go-round at youtube reviewing.

Let me know what you think!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqlS95D8SNc&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

If you can handle another video on the Remora ...this lady's review is pretty interesting. Her collection of videos showing how easy it is for women to conceal a handgun is...well, interesting.
http://www.youtube.com/user/faliaphotography#p/a/u/0/4izM0fiz6kk

garyb
05-25-2011, 06:48 AM
Great vid for women wanting to carry IWB. Remora is a good solution for them. I am passing this on to my daughters and my wife. Tx.

jlottmc
05-25-2011, 06:56 AM
I'll see about referring mine to here, she needs all the help she can get.

jdlott74
05-26-2011, 08:01 PM
These look pretty good. We may have to check these out.

gpennycuff
05-29-2011, 07:51 PM
Just ordered one for my PT745, and now I'm wanting one for the PM9! Can't wait to try it out--I'd just about given up on ever being able to do IWB the way I want. Looks like this could be just the thing I've been needing!