PDA

View Full Version : Is something wrong with me?

Dietrich
12-01-2009, 02:07 PM
I recently shipped the slide from my PM9 to Kahr to have night sights installed.I got it back today and everything is fine,couldn`t be happier.The thing that worries me has been my frame of mind during the time it was gone.I felt antsy and off balance.Even though I have several fine cc handguns,I couldn`t shake the feeling that something just wasn`t...right.It was as if I were walking around with only one shoe on or something.Now that I have it back,there`s a spring in my step and I even managed to speak nicely to the pompous S.O.B. next door.This has been the oddest feeling I`ve ever encountered.I just felt disconnected without that little handgun.Do you reckon Kahr puts some sort of addictive substance on their firearms?

500KV
12-01-2009, 02:24 PM
No, all's well.
It's those paint chips you ate when you were a kid.:):hungry::tongue:

Bigcube
12-01-2009, 05:55 PM
LOL :ohmy: I thought only I was like that?

zena
12-01-2009, 07:20 PM
I can't even think about being Kahrless without having an anxiety attack. Before I leave home or work the mental checklist is: phone, wallet, keys, Kahr. Until all are present and accounted for I just don't feel right. Glad to know you have Lori Darlin' back safe and sound. ;) Even though I really did try to intercept it here in MA.

ltxi
12-01-2009, 09:12 PM
I had that same problem during the transition between wife number two and wife number three. Same only worse between three and four.

Spank the Monkey
12-01-2009, 09:54 PM
I'll admit it, but only here on this forum... I'm afflicted with OCKD. It must still be in the early stage 'cause it's only manifested itself with the purchase of three Kahrs so far. Heaven forbid I've got to send them all out for work at the same time. :eek:

Ol'coot
12-02-2009, 05:47 AM
Sounds like we may need to start a support group. I can be the first, Hello, My name is Tony and I own a Kahr! LOL!

ripley16
12-02-2009, 06:17 AM
I've felt the feeling myself when I sent my longtime pocket carry Seecamp back for work. Adult Seperation Anxiety is real and powerful! This affliction can only be cured by the rapid purchase of a identical backup gun.

Take two Kahrs and call me in the morning. :D

kpm9
12-02-2009, 08:38 PM
Separation Anxiety. You've been hanging with the PM9 too much, but it's kind cute in a smothering type of way :p

You'll need to get another PM9 to help get over it.