View Full Version : New CM9 Owner Range Report

asparkoflife
06-04-2011, 08:40 PM
Well I picked up my CM9 yesterday did all the preprep and was ready to hit the range today!
It was a beautiful day today and lets face it any day you are going shooting is a beautiful day!

My intent was to go through all 200 break in rounds today. I actual got 250! This was no small feat let me tell you. As we know the CM9 only comes with 1 magazine and the gun shop I bought it from didn't have anymore in stock. Stopped at a couple other shops on the way to the range and no dice... So all 250 were through one 6 round magazine.

I know I was not supposed to worry to much about accuracy through the break-in period but I have to say this is spot on! I had a combination of Blazer and Sellier & Bellot. It gobbled them all up. I had one failure to fire with the Sellier & Bellot I checked the round and it was the primer my CM did its part the primer just didn't respond. No other issues to even discuss this pistol was flawless!

This is my first Kahr and have to say I love this trigger. I bought this to replace a Taurus PT709 which I hate the trigger on that gun besides all the other issues I had with it. I am sold on Kahr. This is going to be a long love affair with Kahr for me! Excellent pistol!:33:

CS534
06-04-2011, 09:57 PM
just picked up one myself, no issues. Glad to hear we have another one on board!

Jaxon1023
06-04-2011, 10:00 PM
Awesome! I am taking my brand new cm out tomorrow to break her in along with my 2 glocks and lcp just to trade off rounds. I feel you on the one kahr mag, I'm in the same boat, I'm sure to have a sore thumb tomorrow lol

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o177/jaxon98/fcf4497e.png

asparkoflife
06-04-2011, 10:07 PM
Jaxon1023 used my UpLula magazine loader other wise I would have sore thumbs for sure! Also brought my Glock along for the ride myself. Have a hard time going to the range and not bringing it... That and my FN 45. But just the Kahr and Glock today