View Full Version : New front sight for PM

eklipto101
06-14-2011, 11:51 AM
Well I have to give thanks to all of those the have spoken high of Dawson Precision sights, the wife order the front sight for the PM9 as my fathers day present very late on thursday and I received it yesterday (monday) and I installed it, it toke me about 45 min mainly because I wanted to take the time to do it right, I had to file quiet a bit since they are a bit oversize to make sure it fit, like it says on the direction "you can take material off but you can't add" anyways, with the previous stock sights I was shooting a bit low, "yeah it was me:7:" but with this one I'm around an inch or less high, needles to say the "X" was hit quiet a few times shooting at 10 and 15 yards, I'm truly psyched over it. The acquisition in the day time is excellent, alot better than the ones on the CW9 that I got from Kahr, they are good at night but personally I don't care much for in the daylight.
I have night sights on my G26 and CW9 both as a set and I wanted to try just the front and I have to say I like that better, with the set I find to be a distraction, I guess thats why Xsights are so popular. Well, I'm very content.:cheer2:

jocko
06-14-2011, 02:07 PM
nice job by the way to. u took ur time and did it right. I think Dawson makes some of the finest sights on the market..