PDA

View Full Version : Galco Tuck N Go Holster

mx5fan
12-15-2009, 08:35 PM
Has anyone with a PM9 tried a Galco Tuck-n-Go holster? Galco doesn't list this holster for the PM9, but it does for other small pistols, so if anyone has any experience with this holster, I'd appreciate the feedback.

and

I do know the Galco "Stow-n-Go", is available for the PM9, but I'm interested in the Tuck model, as I like the way the clip looks on the Tuck.

Thanks

Dietrich
12-16-2009, 03:38 AM
Hi,if the Galco doesn`t work out for you,Crossbreed makes a mini-tuck and a micro-tuck holster that might interest you.I have the minituck and I really am pleased with it.However,it has two clips.I believe that the micro-tuck only has one clip if that is your preference.I bought a Galco that I planned to use IWB for a .357 snubnose and to tell the truth,it was a disappointment.Especially on the draw.Lots of people like Galco holsters and I`m happy for them but in my opinion,Crossbreeds are much better.They are more expensive,yes,but well worth it.From reading your posts you seem to be a firearm enthusiast who has a clear idea of what she wants and how she expects it to perform.I hope the information that I have provided helps you in some way. Best,Dietrich. :)

mx5fan
12-16-2009, 11:27 AM
Hi Dietrich,

Thanks for the feedback on crossbreed. I have a crossbreed and to tell you the truth, it doesn't work that well for me...I don't know, I think it's a tad long for me, maybe the minituck would be better. Women tend to have shorter waists then men...thank goodness for the differences, and I think that is the problem with the crossbreed, at least for me. I'm actually leaning towards another Tucker Gunleather Holster, probably the "Coverup Plus", but thought maybe the Galco Tuck-n-go might work.

Thanks again and Happy Holidays.