View Full Version : Ordering Precision Delta Bullets Less than 2000

94zcar
07-12-2011, 10:03 AM
I emailed precision Delta about ordering less than the required 2000 bullets at a time, they said you can but they will charge you an extra $5.00. They were a little slow to return my email, took about 4 days.

So I ordered 1000 9mm 115 grain They are backordered for about a week on the 115gr.

Thanks for recommending them Bawanna.

Even with the extra $5 charge that still is the best price on FMJ's and free shipping also.

Bawanna
07-12-2011, 10:32 AM
Good info. I sometimes want some but dont have the marbles to get the 2000 so this might be handy info. I'm glad I got the 2000 the last time as I've already went thru the first 1000. Nothing like lots and lots of bullets on hand to keep a man/woman happy.
I just got that 4# can of W 231 finally last week so I'm in good shape for awhile.

Far as recommending them it's like alot of other info here passed on from others far better than I. I think Tilo's and Dietrich turned me on to them originally. So I'm just passing it on.

I sure like em and they seem to be the best deal going.

Dietrich
08-01-2011, 07:22 AM
Precision Delta makes a fine product at a good price.I`m glad to know that I don`t have to buy 2,000 at a time because there are some calibers I reload that 1,000 will last a long time.I always thought you had to buy a minimum of 2,000 though.Good news then.Thanks for finding this out.

thumbs
08-04-2011, 05:53 PM
Berry's bullets are excellent also. Just about the same price 76.12 including shipping for 1000. These are copper plated bullets. Not sure if there is a big difference. I ordered them on Tuesday and got them today. I have been using them for years. Just another option if you don't want to wait.

OldLincoln
08-04-2011, 07:55 PM
I just received 1K in 45 from Precision but they forgot to charge me the extra $5. Should I call them or just mail a $5 bill to their address? Well, I reckon it will cost them more than $5 to figure it out so I'll do them a favor and not mention it. They can hit me up the next time.

MW surveyor
08-04-2011, 07:56 PM
Thing is the Precision's are FMJ and not plated lead.

MW surveyor
08-04-2011, 07:58 PM
I just received 1K in 45 from Precision but they forgot to charge me the extra $5. Should I call them or just mail a $5 bill to their address? Well, I reckon it will cost them more than $5 to figure it out so I'll do them a favor and not mention it. They can hit me up the next time.

We were wondering how come our books didn't balance!

OldLincoln
08-04-2011, 09:14 PM
Once I returned to a store to pay for an item the checkout person missed but put in the bag. You would have thought I poured hot lava on her as she was genuinely ticked off at me.

Another time I closed a credit card account and the customer service lady gave me the payoff amount so we cleared it on the phone. A couple weeks later I got the closing statement with $1 due. So I sent them a $2 check and they had to process a check back for $1. Very petty.... but THEY started it!

Dietrich
08-05-2011, 02:53 AM
Once I returned to a store to pay for an item the checkout person missed but put in the bag. You would have thought I poured hot lava on her as she was genuinely ticked off at me.

Another time I closed a credit card account and the customer service lady gave me the payoff amount so we cleared it on the phone. A couple weeks later I got the closing statement with $1 due. So I sent them a $2 check and they had to process a check back for $1. Very petty.... but THEY started it!

Well done!! I like the way you think.

MW surveyor
08-05-2011, 04:44 AM
^^^^Second that^^^^