PDA

View Full Version : Politically Incorrect

Dietrich
01-02-2010, 06:53 AM
Just for fun,what is the most politically incorrect thing you have ever heard/ seen/done? As I am as close to perfection as a human being can aspire,I will have to recluse myself from this one...Maybe.

Raoul
01-02-2010, 08:11 AM
Just for fun,what is the most politically incorrect thing you have ever heard/ seen/done? As I am as close to perfection as a human being can aspire,I will have to recluse myself from this one...Maybe.

Due to the terms of our settlement I am not at liberty to reply to your request.

mr surveyor
01-02-2010, 09:09 AM
I ain't touchin' this one:eek:

Bawanna
01-02-2010, 10:06 AM
Politically incorrect and Bawanna45cal are the same word. My coworkers think the better question would be what politically incorrect thing haven't I done. If brutal honesty and calling it the way it is is politically incorrect then I guess that's where I live.
One of my favorites is all the BS about profiling. If your looking for suicide bombers at the airport I know what they look like, don't hastle the little old white lady with the walker, it's the dudes with the tans and sheets on their heads! With names that you can't begin to spell and sound alot like Obam. Call the PC police I just went of again. :eek:Imagine that.

Dietrich
01-02-2010, 01:22 PM
This happened many years ago when I was much younger,much less in control of my mouth and married to my ex-wife.I came home from work on a Saturday afternoon,hot,tired and ticked off because I had to work on my usual fishing day.It was not a good time to toy with me.My wife had a group of ladies from the Episcopal church over for a get together and they were in a heated discussion concerning women`s rights. I said hello and headed for the shower,figuring that I would head down to the honkeytonk for a beer until they left.Before I could get out of the room,one of the "ladies" sneered at me,"Well,Dietrich,What are your views on women`s rights?" My wife said that I turned, fixed the woman with a glare of the purest,most undistilled hatred she had ever seen in any eyes and said "Women wouldn`t have any Godd#*&ed rights if men hadn`t given them to them." Believe it or not,my wife was angry with me for days. Women.

Bawanna
01-02-2010, 02:25 PM
Amen brother, I think your my twin separated at birth. Although it probably means my upcoming wedding to Zena and maybe MX5 will probably be called off I feel the same way. I respect woman totally, I put them on a pedestal, I'm a slave to them, (now I'll be labeled girly man for sure) I still open doors for them, but I got little use for them in the work place, no use for them at all in politics, and absolutely no use for them on the highway. I guess single woman need to work, but married woman should be home guarding the castle, but not monkeying around with other monkey's monkey's if you get my drift.
Well I guess I answered the original question, this would be probably it. I might be a little touched, in my division I work with about 13 woman and I'm the only man or now maybe half man. Being in a wheelchair due to a construction incident 15 years ago doesn't allow me to wear the uniform and catch bad guys with the full men but I'm still a dept armorer so still slightly manly. Doesn't effect my aim, or shooting abilities thank goodness.
Zena and MX5 I still love you and still want to migrate to Utah, well not really Utah but guess it's the only place a manage a trio might work.
I sit back and wait for the eviction notice. It's been fun here.
:bump2:

500KV
01-02-2010, 03:12 PM
Once our superiors, now our equals. :D

mr surveyor
01-02-2010, 03:17 PM
uh oh

:popcorn:

Dietrich
01-02-2010, 04:41 PM
uh oh

:popcorn:
The only thing wrong with your post is that it should have been capatalized and had several exclamation points.Get thee behind me Satan,and don`t push.I think I know now how Victor Frankenstein must have felt when the monster got loose.... UH OH !!!!! :eek:

ltxi
01-02-2010, 04:57 PM
Once our superiors, now our equals. :D

Ha,ha....you are so right! And I'm old enough to appreciate what you're saying.

jocko
01-02-2010, 05:25 PM
or how about these big lawsuits where a company pays millions in liability claims but yet is able to claim they are not admitting to any wrong doing?????

Dietrich
01-03-2010, 06:26 AM
[QUOTE=Bawanna45cal;6847]Amen brother, I think your my twin separated at birth."

No,I don`t think we`re twins.I am actually one of a set of triplets.Oddly,I am 5 feet 9 inches in height but my two brothers are 6ft.4 and 6ft 51/2. The only thing we can figure is, that when feeding time rolled around,seeing as mom only had two outlets,I had to nurse the old man.

Bawanna
01-03-2010, 11:36 AM
That's probably the saddest story I've ever heard. You probably got pounded by your bigger brothers all of your adolescent life too? At least the world now knows that there are 3 of you running around, something to keep in mind. I don't want to think of the possibility of being quads, I only made it to 5'6 so I would have been the runt of the litter and nothing to eat at all. Now that would be a sad tale indeed.