CrossBreed Holsters   Kahr Shop   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun Shop

Thread: SOLD: Kahr TP9 and P9

Exclamation SOLD: Kahr TP9 and P9

Guys and Gals, it's been a LONG time since I visited. Hope all is well with everyone here.

I'm transitioning to another brand *cough* glock *cough* (don't judge me) and some stuff has to go to make room for and fund the new stuff. I'm hoping to unload a couple of Kahr pistols and a CZ P-01 (listed under the non-Kahr firearms forum). Details below. I'm cross listing these at czfirearms.us/kahrtalk websites, so get 'em while they are hot if you are interested!

Thanks for looking!

Prices are firm. Neither of these have more than about 750 rounds through them. All maintained immaculately, near perfect condition. No rust, blemishes, marks, scratches, or holster wear on either of them. I am the original owner of all of these firearms. Both have been 100% flawless and reliable at the range.

Located in Southwest Virginia.

Photos of everything are here ... https://1drv.ms/f/s!AlMw-xABQSpngvBVCa47LEj6ImqdBw

-----
    Kahr TP9 (TP9093), standard Kahr sights, 4 8 round mags. Will discount accordingly if not all mags are desired. Will not sell mags until the pistol sells.
    $400 ($375 with 3 mags) shipped, from my FFL to your FFL.
    -----

-----
    Kahr P9 (P9093), standard Kahr sights, 2 7 round mags. The original 8 round extended mag was repurposed for the TP9 above. I have the extended mag base plate. Happy to reconfigure to include this w/ the P9, just depends on what sells first. Will not sell mags until the pistol -sells.
    $350 ($375 if you add the 8 round mag) shipped, from my FFL to your FFL.
    -----

-----
    Wild Bill Concealment contour belt slide holster + single mag carrier, would fit any of the Kahr 9/40 models, possibly the 45 but it'd be tight.
    $50 shipped.
    -----

-----
    Both guns and all mags above for $725 shipped, including a spare Kahr 7-round mag w/ extended floor plate (PM9 mag) that I have laying around from a previous pistol.
    -----

-----
    Everything above for $750 shipped, including a spare Kahr 7-round mag w/ extended floor plate (PM9 mag) that I have laying around from a previous pistol.
    -----
    Last edited by chrish; 08-03-2016 at 09:36 PM. Reason: price drop

PM sent

Still for sale.

Update. I had listed all this last week w/o much research. After doing some gunbroker and armslist searching, as well as talking to a couple of LGS guys that I trust locally, I decided I probably had these priced a bit too high. Obviously they are 'worth' more in a sense, but demand for used Kahrs doesn't seem to be high right now and they just don't sell for what some other guns do these days. It is what it is I suppose. Too bad.

I dropped the price of each gun $50 and also included a couple of 'package prices' for anyone that may be interested in both.

PM me if interested.

Thanks all you who looked and PM'ed me. Unfortunately everything is gone, in a single sale. Someone (local) ended up offering me one price for all 3 guns and all of the accessories. Was able to unload the whole collection basically for what I was asking less what it was going to cost me to ship all this stuff to FFLs and individuals.

Have a great day!

You did very well! Good job and good luck with your Glock pistols.