Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun   Mitch Rosen   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Magguts +1 for my PM9

Quote Originally Posted by djd100 View Post
    Congrats on the K40!

My Kahr 9mm Magguts 7+1 has been 100% perfect as well, for hundreds of rounds, as has my Kahr 9mm Magguts 6+1 with the Kahr base.

I wish Magguts would make some more +1 kits for Kahr 9mm's, or maybe even just reply to emails left on their contact forms, but it seems all they have left for Kahr's are some 380 +1 sets, and when they're gone they'll probably be gone for good as Kahr sales have tanked with all the new higher capacity micro-nines available (that was Lakeline's excuse for discontinuing the Kahr 7 round 9mm mag sleeves/base plates), which is too bad as I'm in CA so I can't get a new high capacity micro-nine unless I buy one used from a LEO/Judge at 3X the new price, i.e. Sig 365's are going for $1500 (due the stupid CA Hand Gun Roster)!
    I'm qualifying a PM9 this weekend, so I visited the range for a quick function check that included a new 6+1 magguts (with steel base plate). It accepted 8 rounds!
    I thought I must've miscounted, so emptied it back out, and shure 'nuff, 8 rounds squirted out.
    Expected it'd lock up, fail to load, or somesuch, but nope, I appear to have a working, flush-fitting 8+1 setup in a PM9.
    I need to test it thoroughly, but if it's reliable, I'll eventually pull it apart to see what makes it different from the others.

Quote Originally Posted by tokuno View Post
    I'm qualifying a PM9 this weekend, so I visited the range for a quick function check that included a new 6+1 magguts (with steel base plate). It accepted 8 rounds!
    I thought I must've miscounted, so emptied it back out, and shure 'nuff, 8 rounds squirted out.
    Expected it'd lock up, fail to load, or somesuch, but nope, I appear to have a working, flush-fitting 8+1 setup in a PM9.
    I need to test it thoroughly, but if it's reliable, I'll eventually pull it apart to see what makes it different from the others.
    Wow, I never tried but my 6 + 1 gets pretty tight with 7 inserted?

Are you sure you have the Magguts follower properly connected to the Magguts mag spring?

I have to qualify my PM9 in a couple of weeks as well, likely going to use the 7 and 7 +1 mags to get a better grip LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by djd100 View Post
    Wow, I never tried but my 6 + 1 gets pretty tight with 7 inserted?

Are you sure you have the Magguts follower properly connected to the Magguts mag spring?

I have to qualify my PM9 in a couple of weeks as well, likely going to use the 7 and 7 +1 mags to get a better grip LOL!
    Hmm, good thinking on the longer mags. I'm good at 25 yards, but that's while I'm relaxed on my own time. Certainly won't hurt to have a better grip during qual.
    I've got a total of 4 magguts mags. 2 each 7+1 & 6+1, and the other three have a hard stop at +1, so I must've done something wrong, but haven't poked around, yet. I'll post when I do.

Quote Originally Posted by tokuno View Post
    Hmm, good thinking on the longer mags. I'm good at 25 yards, but that's while I'm relaxed on my own time. Certainly won't hurt to have a better grip during qual.
    I've got a total of 4 magguts mags. 2 each 7+1 & 6+1, and the other three have a hard stop at +1, so I must've done something wrong, but haven't poked around, yet. I'll post when I do.
    I too have one each of Magguts 6+1 and 7+1, plus two additional stock 6 and 7 rounders.

I'm looking for Magguts for them, but it appears I'm out of luck unfortunately? I've tried contacting Magguts with no reply, because if I could get a 7 round Magguts spring I could use my 6 round follower with it, seeing I'm hoping for two 7+1's going forward (so I'd be carrying 17 total when carrying two mags).

The only replies I've had my various forum WTB's are from scammers, jerks with one post who joined the day they contacted me to take the transaction off-forum etc.

Sad...