Tommy Gun   Mitch Rosen   Crimsontrace   Xssights
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTT - Various 1911 Magazines

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default WTT - Various 1911 Magazines

I have a few different 1911 magazines that I would like to trade. I’m looking for factory Glock brand (not aftermarket makers) Glock 17 magazines. 17 rounders, 22 rounders or 33 round “fun sticks”.

I have 3 new, unused Colt brand compact/officer 9mm mags. As shown, 2 are still in plastic as shipped, one is not. Again, unused.
    I have 3 new compact/officer 45 mags. 2 are unused/“as new” Colt brand, without packaging. One is an unused no name/no marks.
    I have one full size/Government/Commander used stainless Colt brand 9mm magazine.

Pics of all attached. If you have any questions, concerns or offers please pm me. Shipping to/from Winter Park, FL 32789.
    E72A52C7-0567-406C-8255-F656888EC1FA.jpg8862C8B7-0B86-4BCE-B7B5-3AE32635CB34.jpgF9BD379C-E7D5-49E6-875B-BF54B5BA9332.jpg
    BFA382CA-EC97-4F69-AD56-69E660E2812F.jpgFCE7B8AF-51D3-4AFB-8C75-FE052373C337.jpg

If we didn't have the 10+ ban Bird I'd help you out. I only have two 17rd mags for my Ruger PC, that I bought before the ban. Good luck, those Colts are nice mags!

Thank you sir! Too bad about that ban. Political Ridiculousness!

About the same for me, I have some long one for my PC. I'm not the least bit concerned about the mag ban. I'll just have them sent to Bird and he can mail them to me and I can mail some to Dao.

Still holding out hope that with a new governor (not Furguson) they'll turn back all these silly new laws that don't benefit nobody at all.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Crazy how just a governor change can make our lives better, or more miserable. George Carlin said it right! (Big club. You aint in it)

Our current governor who says it won't run again is our 2nd worst enemy of the state, #1 is our Attorney General Ferguson. I know dozens of people who will play wagons east if he is elected. I would too but too late in the game for me. Family and grandkids here, no way wife would be up for a move. Would be nice to start over if I found just the right set up but not likely to happen.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

And then there’s the other thing to consider. You could up & move, where everything seems more to akin to the values that you can appreciate, then a new one gets “elected” where you’ve moved to who starts to tear everything down.
    It’s a sad state that mankind is in these days with the downright uncaring “leadership”, 2 tiered law system and taxation without representation we are experiencing.
    By the way… Anybody need any 1911 mags? 🤣

Never have enough 1911 mags but I don't have a real need for compacts. Also pondering trading stock, I failed miserably on the Hogue stock.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

You tried my friend! I appreciate that! 🙏